It's been a while.

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 12:17 pm
Hey, guess what?

Latest news! Frenchy went to work on the day shift at the company I use to work for, is no longer with his girlfriend (:-D) and just happens to get a night job at the only place I ever see him (the super market).

Just found out a few days ago and I'm shell shocked! Shocked
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 01:38 pm
Hey, Montana. Good to see you back.
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 01:57 pm
Hi Montana, good to see ya back!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:02 pm
Hi Montana!

I'm so glad you're back!

http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/images/contented.jpg
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:10 pm
Thanks, you guys! :-D

It's so nice to see you all!

Did I miss anything juicy while I was away?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:11 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Hi Montana!

I'm so glad you're back!

http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/images/contented.jpg

This is sooooooo freakin cute Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:37 pm
oh hey, I was just thinking about you yesterday.

Glad all's well.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:47 pm
Hey Chai, you mean after all this time, you only thought of me yesterday Laughing (only kidding) :-D

I just hope you were thinking good things of me Cool
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:48 pm
I missed you so much! Now gimme a damn hug.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 02:53 pm
Tackles Kicky with a monster (((((((((HUG)))))))))!!!!!!

And a smooch :-D

How you been, sweet stuff?
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:28 pm
Montana wrote:
Hey, guess what?

Latest news! Frenchy went to work on the day shift at the company I use to work for, is no longer with his girlfriend (:-D) and just happens to get a night job at the only place I ever see him (the super market).

Just found out a few days ago and I'm shell shocked! Shocked

Ohhhhhhh you know what this means dontcha? Cool Uh-huh. He's free. You're free. Ask him out for a cup-a-java. As much as you had the hots for him....there's still gotta be summa that left!

Could be fate ya know!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:32 pm
Montana wrote:

I do so love a good Montana hug. I'm doing well. I just started a new job and I haven't been there long enough to hate it yet. So that's good.

So the French dude is still in play, huh? I hope that once you and he become a couple, you will still meet me in the A2K closet for a grope session every once in a while.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:35 pm
Well, I'm not even sure if he's got someone else or not, but I figure, if he wants me, he knows where to find me ;-)

I still have it bad for him, but he's gonna have to come to me. Them are my rules in this one. He knew I had it for him when he was attached and since he's the one who is no longer attached, the ball is in his corner.

He wants me to chase him and that just ain't happenin Laughing
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:38 pm
Men! Don't blame ya. Make him chase you!
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:39 pm
But wear a short skirt... :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:39 pm
kickycan wrote:
Montana wrote:

I do so love a good Montana hug. I'm doing well. I just started a new job and I haven't been there long enough to hate it yet. So that's good.

So the French dude is still in play, huh? I hope that once you and he become a couple, you will still meet me in the A2K closet for a grope session every once in a while.

That's great that you have a new job and that you don't hate it yet. I wish you all the best with it Kicky! You deserve it!

Frenchy is still in atmosphere, but I'll always find a chance to slip into the closet for our usual ;-) :-D
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:40 pm
kickycan wrote:

Kicky?

MAYBE if you lay her on top of your car in the parking lot, like you did me......she'll do more than just give you a "grope" session.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:40 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
Men! Don't blame ya. Make him chase you!

Yup, yup :wink:
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:41 pm
Rockhead wrote:
But wear a short skirt... :wink:

Don't do short skirts anymore, but the tight jeans seem to work well with him Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2008 03:43 pm
JustBrooke wrote:
kickycan wrote:

Kicky?

MAYBE if you lay her on top of your car in the parking lot, like you did me......she'll do more than just give you a "grope" session.

Oh, I'm away for a while and I miss the "top of the car thing"! How come I didn't get the top of the car?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » It's been a while.
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 11:32:10