Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 07:41 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqz3BZd3cV8&feature=related

Up Against the Wall Redneck Mother
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 08:49 pm
JPB wrote:
I've yet to meet a liberal redneck.

You've either been walking around oblivious or you are intentionally pretending they don't exist. Let me know the next time you are up around Boston. I'll introduce you to a few thousand of them.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 08:57 pm
edgarblythe wrote:

Edgar, I gotta say that E is my favorite letter here...

Where would we be without us rednecks...

RH
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:02 pm
I have some redneck-ness in me, this despite my favored improvisational mode being Dorian.

I'm not a rabid fan of the Major Pentatonic, and empty pickup trucks are worse than useless.

However I am a man of the tools and trades........at least in part......so I'm a crossover-redneck.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:08 pm
Chumly, my friend, I grant you the only Jewish Redneck Exemption I've ever known of.

Don't abuse it...

RH
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:26 pm
Ah, a thread about rednecks....well I thought I'd stop in and.....wow, I'm feeling a bit dizzy....and there is a weird pain in my.....kkkkaaakkk.....gurrrgle.....ueheuuudhhilelis.....beep....beep....beep.......______________________________
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:32 pm
Ya know, I heard sories bout you...

I am 2nd redneck, but I got a bigger grain elevator...

(If Dys comes back by, I'm 3rd...)

RH
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 09:38 pm
Rockhead wrote:
........Jewish Redneck Exemption........
Funny!
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:18 pm
Chai wrote:
You can have a shitload of money and be a redneck foofie.

This is true...I come from a long line of rednecks and they are no longer the poor working class folk of Snood's definition. They work but they make money and lots of it and spend it on expensive toys....

Like a black chevy truck with 18 woofers under the seat that makes your tail itch when a CD's playing because of all the vibrations...all in all not a bad way to ride Razz and as an added bonus it has black lights underneath. Preeeettty cool.

Or like buying a karaoke machine for your backporch so you can sing a lot of Waylon Jennings and Patsy Cline when the family gets together (our Christmas party - it was lovely).

And what I especially love about my family is that most of them have either on their windshields or their front tags descriptions of themselves. It is quite endearing. Cousin Rhonda...she has "Bad Attitude" on her windshield in a pretty script and then there's J.Lloyd who has "American by birth Southern by the grace of God" on his front tag.

But they are generous and fun-loving and happy folks. I love them very much..I'm one of 'em, though I have no tags or abundance of woofers in my car. They would tell you that I am not...which personally, I resent. :wink:
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:22 pm
Redneckism is a very fine line...

:wink:
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:23 pm
proud of it RH Very Happy :wink:
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Mon 14 Apr, 2008 10:24 pm
"so you can sing a lot of Waylon Jennings"

Do you need another cousin?
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 15 Apr, 2008 07:02 am
I didn't say I could...I said they got it so we all could - I'd rather sing Patsy Cline and it is fairly painless to hear, though I mostly just like to listen...

Why? Do you have an extra one laying around?
0 Replies

2PacksAday

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 10:36 pm
No, I meant me.....I would enjoy spending Christmas singing Waylon songs.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Wed 16 Apr, 2008 10:41 pm
I like Waylon a lot, but I really like Patsy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkkM7K6smQA

RH

Rednecks are all over, you just gotta watch out...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 05:55 am
Amigo wrote:
Rednecks are some of the only people I am comfortable with.

Yeah.. I rather like Rockhead my self..
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 06:25 am
He's a good 'ol boy :wink:

2PacksAday wrote:
No, I meant me.....I would enjoy spending Christmas singing Waylon songs.

Come on down! Bring a lawn chair and a blanket - Razz
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 07:08 am
a few of the rednecks on this thread list among my favorite folks anywhere.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 07:48 am
Re: All Rednecks Must Die
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I know a great majority of you think I'm a redneck.... but I'm not.

I'd like to wake up tomorrow and find they all died while I was sleeping..

when i wrote this I'd had a particularly trying night with a large group of cousin f*ckers at one of my shows.... so much love to the A2K rednecks... or most of them anyway... I'd certainly jump over 100 snarky, holier than thou idiots to get to most of the self proclaimed rednecks in this thread... Laughing
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2008 08:24 am
I'm a redneck and proud of it.

Some of you are trying to be funny with your comments, and thats fine.
But some of you have accused "rednecks" of being racist, rude, crude, etc.

While you might be right about a small percentage of rednecks, I can safely say that the vast majority of rednecks dont fit that description.

As an example...
If you were to see a car with a flat tire on the side of the road, with an elderly couple standing beside it, the people with the expensive suits and fancy cars will just drive on by.
But that redneck driving the old beat up truck, with the "southern by the grace of God" bumper sticker will stop and change the tire.
He might bust his nuckles, cuss about it under his breath, and grumble about the tire, but he will stop and help.

And that would happen no matter if it was a white couple, a black couple, or anybody else.

So, I am a redneck and proud of it.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 09/28/2024 at 05:23:14