Heeven, you'll see a resemblance...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 11:02 am
http://www.weirdspot.com/images/uploads/ostrich.jpg
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:21 pm
I'm assuming there was another bathroom...or was he having to go next door? Honestly - the same pair of sweatpants? video - news report with woman's husband
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:25 pm
Gotta love the commercial before the video clip: "Cottonelle: Be Kind to Your Behind."
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 13 Mar, 2008 12:28 pm
Okay - that made me laugh...did not even notice!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 01:57 pm
Quote:
Man Sentenced in Toilet Seat Case
His girlfriend became physically stuck to a toilet seat

Wed 7/30/08
By Associated Press / Todd Pittenger
KSAL News

A western Kansas man whose girlfriend became physically stuck to the toilet after refusing to leave their bathroom for two years will spend six months on probation.

Kory McFarren pleaded no contest last month to a misdemeanor count of mistreatment of a dependent adult. The woman wrote a letter to the judge asking for leniency for McFarren.

Earlier this year McFarren called authorities seeking help for his girlfriend. When they arrived at his home, they found 35-year-old Pam Babcock stuck to the toilet. They think she had sat there for about a month.

McFarren told police that she had been in the bathroom for about two years, and that he brought her food and water daily. He said he repeatedly asked her to come out, but her reply was usually, "maybe tomorrow."
Source
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 03:40 pm
I would like to see a follow up on the health of the woman and to what asylum they commited her.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 30 Jul, 2008 07:54 pm
Good lord, what bizarre people....they'd been together for 16 years, and apparently the guy said they "had a normal relationship except that it all happened in the bathroom." Actually, the video clip of the boyfriend speaking doesn't make him seem too out-there, but then there's this:

Quote:
Also Tuesday, McFarren was sentenced to six months in jail for an unrelated charge of lewd and lascivious behavior for exposing himself to a teenage neighbor in March.

Ick! Strange old world...
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 05:20 pm
Well, considering that hed been deprived of a healthy connubial relationship with his squeeze[who was otherwise indisposed on the porcelain], he had normal sexual needs that required gratification.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 31 Jul, 2008 08:09 pm
F-man, if you're thinking that exposing yourself to teenage girls is satisfying a normal sexual need, I think you've been hangin' around the old capybara farmer too much! Laughing
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 04:27 am
Uhh, we are not exactly talking about an individual who falls within he bell shaped curve, so I was trying to be non judgemental about his unusual habits.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 07:35 am
What I don't understand is why he was charged in relation to his g/f being on the toilet. I forget now what the charge was, but it's nothing to do with him if she decides to sit there for a month or two years or the rest of her life. She's responsible for her own actions and he's irrelevant to those. Why he stayed with her is another question, although I do realize there are a lot of strange people out there. Weird, weird, weird.
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 10:39 am
cyphercat wrote:
F-man, if you're thinking that exposing yourself to teenage girls is satisfying a normal sexual need, I think you've been hangin' around the old capybara farmer too much! Laughing

You guys are, apparently, forgetting that it is entirely possible to have sexual intercourse with a woman while she is using the toilet.

Or maybe you've just never tried it. Puritans.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 11:00 am
I wouldnt know, and wouldnt attempt to want to know.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 11:11 am
It's miraculous, I say miraculous how some of these threads continue to pop up.

If there anything new about Brittany or Paris we need to know?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 11:18 am
Diane wrote:
It's miraculous, I say miraculous how some of these threads continue to pop up.

If there anything new about Brittany or Paris we need to know?

Seriously, folks. Let's please limit ourselves to the political threads. After all, the cable news programs and political blogs referenced there contain not a trace of the sensationalism prevalent in pop-culture tabloids. Washington D.C. is nothing like Hollywood.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 01:14 pm
OK, I'll try to be serial from now on....
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 01:41 pm
Pssst, your taking advice from a Kool- Aid pitcher.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Fri 1 Aug, 2008 02:21 pm
Hey, FM, better than from a political ad pitcher.
0 Replies