Funniest. thing. ever.

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:50 pm
today i learned that one of my old friends, "believes" the sun revolves around the earth O_o.

I don't even know what to begin thinking at this enlightening stage in my social development.

people are just dumb. that works.

So those stories ARE true! How is it possible to miss that big of a fact?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 782 • Replies: 3
No top replies

raprap

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 02:16 pm
Ask him to explain retrograde motion---when the planets reverse direction and move backwards against the zodiac. There were numerous hypotheses developed until they fell against the Occam's Razor of heliocentrism, and it was finally ceded that the only thing geocentrism had going for it was Aristotle.

Rap
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 02:25 pm
you dont understand, hes just dumb. i dont need to use any arguments, he will believe anything told to him. at all.

he is paranoid schitzophrenic, well actually i watched his symptoms develop over this year so thats maybe a reason?

its everyone i know though, the other day i was talkin to this hot mom, and we kept talkin for like 3 hours. about the subprime meltdown, thats the first time i ever talked to anyone about "smart stuff", ever in person.

is it just las vegas? are people here just dumb? i dont even know

1 of my elementary school teachers flat out told me americans didnt murder indians or kill indians, she said we bought america from them.

THIS COMING FROM A GODAMN SCHOOLTEACHER. this is insanity.
its really frightening, to know the American citizens are this ignorant in general.(or maybe its just in las vegas? i hope..)

OK one more rant, why in america with all our wealth and power does it seem like we are really dumb? and its no people over 40, everyone under 40 is a complete dumbass. everysingle person i meet under 40-ish doesnt kno w agodman thing! and it sucks BECAUSE IM STUCK IN THE WORLD WITH A BUNCH OF IDIOTS AND IM TRYING TO DO WHAT GANDHI SAYS AND LEARN LIKE IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER, BUT IM LEARNING NOTHING! IM LEARNING HOW TO AVOID TALKING AT ALL TO SAVE MYSELF FROM UTTER BRAIN MALFUNCTION!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! save me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A2K YOUR MY ONLY HOPE :p
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 02:37 pm
According to Lewis Black, strokes are caused when you hear something utterly stupid but you can't rant about it to get it out of your head.

The stupidity rattles around inside your brain until your cranium explodes.
0 Replies