Some Nutjob Kicked Me Out Of A Bagel Store

Eva

Reply Mon 10 Mar, 2008 09:55 pm
Awww, now come on, guys. You're being awfully hard on poor Primitivo. Have a little compassion, would you? Our obnoxious teenage friend is obviously suffering from a chemical imbalance.

Testosterone poisoning.

That first rush is a real sumbitch, ain't it. Laughing Don't worry, you won't always be such a raving idiot. As the years go by, you'll learn how to handle these hormonal rages. Either that, or somebody will shoot you.
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:30 am
^ And with that attitude, he won't be getting much relief.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:37 am
Pat him on the shoulder then...

Maybe it will bring him some relief:

Nuts
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:42 am
Can you imagine how the situation REALLY went down? I've never even seen someone get kicked out of a food place unless they were really making an ass out of themselves.

This man's serving policy about maple syrup makes sense -- especially if he's trying to stay in business. It makes sense to NOT automatically give out syrup to those that might just throw it away. If you ask NICELY, you get syrup. If you act like a spoiled child, you get tossed out on your ear!
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:46 am
Sure! Never seen it, either. But I think it's a made up situation in the present case..
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:49 am
Francis wrote:
Sure! Never seen it, either. But I think it's a made up situation in the present case..

Just out of curiosity, why do you think it's made up?
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 01:52 am
Because of primotivo's posting history. If any of his stories happened to you, I feel for you..

In addition, it's a well known joke as many noted...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 06:17 am
Ragman wrote:
Can you imagine how the situation REALLY went down? I've never even seen someone get kicked out of a food place unless they were really making an ass out of themselves.

This man's serving policy about maple syrup makes sense -- especially if he's trying to stay in business. It makes sense to NOT automatically give out syrup to those that might just throw it away. If you ask NICELY, you get syrup. If you act like a spoiled child, you get tossed out on your ear!

I have to agree with you ragman. My first thought on reading is post was that he did not get thrown out. This was followed closely by the thought that if he did get tossed, there was a LOT more said.

Anyway...

re the syrup, to me personally, it doesn't make sense NOT giving it with french toast, since, I do not know anyone that doesn't put at least some syrup on their french toast, waffles, pancakes, etc. Not saying there aren't people out there that don't, but I'm sure they're in the minority. That would be like serving toast without butter.

However, as ususal Primitivo looks at all possible options, and chooses the worst one.

If my french toast arrived sans syrup, I'd have just said "Could I get some syrup here please?" End of subject. I don't think from that request the waiter would have launched into the explanation of syrup and requests, even if that were the case. He would have said "sure" and brought it over.

Also, owners don't come rushing out from behind the counter for what Primitivo said actually happened.

Unless someone is screaming obsenities and waving their butter knives around, they are not going to be immediately tossed. If the customer seems upset, the owner will at least ask what the problem is to see if he can solve it.

Mame, and I think cyphercat have worked as waitresses (and others), I'd like to here their take on it.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 06:26 am
Are you calling Primitivo a dirty lying sumbitch?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 06:46 am
Re: Some Nutjob Kicked Me Out Of A Bagel Store
Primotivo wrote:

Me: um.... I got Freedom toast (i ussually call it freedom toast cause I love George Bush and hate French people)

What's this Freedon Toast crap - never heard such garbage. I do hope all Murricans aren't as totally idiotic! Rolling Eyes

If you want French Toast, just ask for it, f'gudnesssake!

You're lucky he didn't shoot you as well!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 07:37 am
margo wrote:
I do hope all Murricans aren't as totally idiotic! Rolling Eyes

gurk gurk gurk

huh?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:50 am
Okay. We've gone from angry town hall meeting to pool of pirhannas.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:58 am
I didnt realize that weve included fried batter toast in the "Freedom" food group.

Must I now order Freedom bread with my pasta instead of Gallic bread?
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 08:58 am
I like to Freedom kiss my dog, by the way.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 09:40 am
I was looking for some of that yellow, prepared mustard at the store, but they didn't have Freedom's Mustard, so i wouldn't buy any. I also wanted some canned spaghetti, but i wanted Freedo-American brand, and they were out, so i went home empty-handed. On the way home, i saw this chick wearing a bikini, with the Freedom-cut bottoms, you know? The only freedom i saw there was her pubes escapin' at the sides because she did a lousy job trimmin'.
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 09:59 am
Gargamel wrote:
I like to Freedom kiss my dog, by the way.

THAT's funny! got a good chuckle from that!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 10:17 am
I want some of that freedom healthcare they have. The American kind sucks.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 10:21 am
margo wrote:
Primotivo wrote:

Me: um.... I got Freedom toast (i ussually call it freedom toast cause I love George Bush and hate French people)

What's this Freedon Toast crap - never heard such garbage. I do hope all Murricans aren't as totally idiotic! Rolling Eyes

If you want French Toast, just ask for it, f'gudnesssake!

You're lucky he didn't shoot you as well!

we are... every single one of us...
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Tue 11 Mar, 2008 11:08 am
we are... every single one of us...

speak for yourself...I'm just hormonal.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 04:23:25