evolution and humans superpowers: is it possible?

superpowers

Reply Wed 12 May, 2010 12:24 pm
@OGIONIK,
super powers r there if u believe them , u believe u want to achieve some thing and decide for that and step u can that's wat called as intentional power , which is a so calledd superpower as the same there r many with in us if u believe u hav definetly u can show that to world that u have
0 Replies

offtheblock

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 10:29 pm
@TRUST GOD,
dear christian bastard,
you hate incest right? they why do you continue to believe in god as your entire religion is based on it, even i read Adam and eve.
get your facts straight,
**** you,
0 Replies

Artimas

Reply Tue 23 Sep, 2014 10:53 pm
@OGIONIK,
Lol, I live in las vegas. I don't think we will have super powers, define super power, batman is filthy rich, is that his super power?
0 Replies

carloslebaron

Reply Tue 30 Sep, 2014 10:57 pm
@OGIONIK,
I read a story about "the ice man" a man who can withstand fatally cold temperatures to normal people.

It got me thinking, when does evolution stop?

Whats the next evolutionary step for humans? our brains is probably what separates us from animals, obviously it will continues to develop.

Do you think in the future humans will gain "x-men" like powers?

I say that cuz an old friend, who i thought was crazy, worked at area 51, and he was obsessed with the x-men, he kept saying it was the next step.
and he would always allude to the x men in weird ways when conspiracy theories came up in conversation.

i thought he was crazy, but lately i see humans do amazing things, im wondering if it is scientifically possible or just me being stupid.

Or maybe the biggest conspiracy of all is that humans might be lab rats, and some people wish to experiment with genetics to create superhumans.

But yeah back to reality. whatsup with humans being able to gain or develop "super-powers"?

Reality is that there is no such thing of "gain gain" in nature but "lose and gain" or "lose and keep losing".

This is to say, if a species gains a "new" characteristic, then surely has lost one or more characteristics at the same time. There is not a single exception for this rule in nature.

So, if a man can grow nails like claws and have power of recovering from injuries, then surely will be born blind, with atrophied legs, stupid, and short longevity, and similar unfavorable characteristics.

If you notice the current horse compared with the ancient one, and count the physical, biological and functional characteristics, then you will notice that the horse has degenerate throughout generations.

When you observe the T-Rex with those atrophied hands and small arms, you surely find that these deformed characteristics are called "Birth Defect". And birth defects can be passed from one generation to another.

So, forget about that dream of men having "super powers" in the future while preserving their current appearance, nature will not compensate their existence but at the end, degeneration will always rule.

Look at it this way, the elements of the entire universe are in a continuing path of decay, this is a proven fact. Then, you can't have species going against the natural decay of the elements. This fact of the decay of elements is what declares the theory of evolution as a fantasy.

As fantasies are the X-Men movies... solely fantasies.
0 Replies