Hillary Clinton supporter stabs Obama supporter

Amigo

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 12:00 am
A MAN stabbed his own brother-in-law over a Hillary Clinton-Barack Obama argument, according to reports.

The rivalry between the two candidates, who are vying to be named the Democratic Party candidate in this year's US presidential election, has gripped the nation. And as the endgame approaches, it seems even their supporters are starting to play dirty.

Jose Antonio Ortiz, a Clinton supporter, allegedly stabbed his brother-in-law Sean Shurelds in the stomach after they argued over the race for nomination.

Shurelds, 41, an Obama supporter, told Ortiz his candidate was "trashing" Clinton, in reference to a string of recent victories by the Illinois senator in preliminary voting in various states.

According to the police report, Ortiz replied that "Obama was not a realist" before the argument, in the kitchen of a Pennsylvania home, turned physical. After some mutual choking and punching, the 28-year-old allegedly stabbed Shurelds in the stomach.

He has been charged with aggravated assault, among other charges, while Shurelds was flown to a nearby hospital, where he was admitted in critical condition.

http://www.showbizspy.com/2008/02/26/hillary-clinton-supporter-stabs-brother-in-law/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,099 • Replies: 7
No top replies

contrex

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 01:08 am
Just goes to show how much this contest is affecting people. Why, I punched my own mother in the mouth for criticising Obama the other day. She grabbed up an iron bar and came right back at me and now I'm in the hospital.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 02:49 pm
What if it becomes a national epidemic?!?!?
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 03:23 pm
If only the guy with the knife had been the Obama supporter. It would have fit the stereotype so much better.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 28 Feb, 2008 06:32 pm
Sharp, FD.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 6 Mar, 2008 06:33 pm
I'm getting reports Obama Hillary fights are busting out all over the country. Shocked
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 8 Mar, 2008 09:12 pm
contrex wrote:
Just goes to show how much this contest is affecting people. Why, I punched my own mother in the mouth for criticising Obama the other day. She grabbed up an iron bar and came right back at me and now I'm in the hospital.

Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 12 Apr, 2008 10:01 pm
Obama Baby (notice he won't say Hillary)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrA1l3hP-Dg
0 Replies