Boring, Boring, Boring

dadpad

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 08:09 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
i'd play with a chainsaw.

my birthday is in may Razz

Do you know the difference between 2 stroke and 4 stroke. Can you handle a big bar?

If so you are the woman of my dreams. You can fall my timber anytime.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 22 Feb, 2008 08:26 pm
well, i do know that 4 stroke is bigger, it's about the engine..... sure i can handle the big bar, all the more fun. my dad has two smaller chainsaws - one gasoline one, one electric (i learned you can't plug that into the same circuit as, say, refrigerator or you shortcircuit and have to summon an electrician), just for cutting firewood, but i did get to play with the big toys for awhile, up in the mountains in slovakia and once for a few days here after a big storm knocked two trees down in my landlord's backyard.
i had them converted into neat stacks of firewood before he came back for a weekend.
...got me a great pickup line, too, which i successfully used: "would you like to see my pile of wood?" it works like magic.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 07:50 am
Got it Lilk! no more boring weekends for you my girl.

Get into footy

http://www.bostondemons.com/events.php
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 08:18 am
To watch? Maybe.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 08:54 am
Yes to watch.

Go on get outside your comfort zone.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 1 Mar, 2008 10:13 am
I've spent much of the last 2 years outside my comfort zone, thank you very much. But, It would be fun to go watch. No games until June, I think. Plus, with all those aussies around, there's a good possibility that I'll make a fool of myself.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/30/2024 at 04:32:59