Squinney To the Emergency Room

ossobuco

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 08:10 pm
You are back, JL... very good, and how is Luchi, please? By virtue of your posting in sanguine fashion, she must be ok....
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 08:14 pm
I like that stuffed dog on Scrubs...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 08:15 pm
JL, I don't mean to be snapping. Enjoying teasing. Go ahead, overwhelm me with erudition....
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 08:20 pm
Duh!
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 08:23 pm
Osso,

She's doing well. It's been a number of weeks since the eye surgery and, while she still can't read comfortably--that depresses her--she's getting there. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 13 Feb, 2008 08:34 pm
That's okay, JL. I didn't want to tell you earlier, but it took me something like five months to get vision sharp. I wailed on a2k about it, back when, I was near out of my mind. My thread or threads on that were very emotional.
But, it came back. I'm sure peoples' eyes differ. Still, help Luchi to be calm. I freaked in part because every one else seemed to have easy peasy eye surgery, not to mention the laser stuff for getting rid of glasses. That gets boring if you have a more serious problem.

She had a major surgery. You two be at rest.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 14 Feb, 2008 05:14 am
Where is Squiney's kidney stone?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 05:49 am
Same doggone place. Less pain, but still there as indicated by occasional "stirring." I called the Doc yesterday. No return call. Will have it removed Tuesday even if I have to go through ER to get it done.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 06:50 am
squinney wrote:
Same doggone place. Less pain, but still there as indicated by occasional "stirring." I called the Doc yesterday. No return call. Will have it removed Tuesday even if I have to go through ER to get it done.

Damn.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Squinney)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 06:51 am
Jumping jacks?

~~~

I sure hope this gets sorted soon. I recall the pain. Not not not nice.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 07:01 am
Squinney--

You've certainly given the nasty little rock plenty of opportunity to vanish without surgical intervention and personal inconvenience. Still, what an unsatisfactory way to spend perfectly good money.

Full Moon on Monday, February18. I'll devote some of my howling to your nasty little rock.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 07:06 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
beagles are absolutely NOT the rocket scientists of the dog world...

Poodles are! Laughing
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 07:28 am
My mother in law had these recurring stones, year after year. She went in the hospital to have them removed I forget how many times. In the end, one kidney filled entirely with stone material. They told her the kidney died, and it was removed. The remaing kidney seems fine.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 07:52 am
squinney wrote:

Ohhh S.
Im sorry to hear it is still giving you trouble

I keep peeking in here HOPING you have it mounted on some plaque on your mantel where you can cuss at it freely and it will listen

or..

that is just some drunk dream I had years ago
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 09:19 am
Well, shewolf, that's an idea I had not considered.

Damn fine one.

I think I'll do just that.

Very Happy

I'll be here to howl on Monday over stones and working on holidays and plenty of other things. Looking forward to it so much that I may start on Sunday.
0 Replies

mac11

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 10:48 am
((((((((((squinney))))))))))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 11:06 am
(((((((((((((((squinney))))))))))))))))))))))

sending you a hug - hope all is sorted soon! Smile
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 11:43 am
Full moon howling, on a day off, to help out Squinney? I am so there.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 11:57 am
oh, man.

{{{{{{{{{Squinney}}}}}}}}}
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 16 Feb, 2008 12:57 pm
Count me in, too... any excuse for a howl, but this one is particularly good. Hope you feel better, squin.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 06:14:56