DIGITAL CAMERA HELP PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 07:57 am
mY MOM RECENTLY BROUGHT ME A GE A730 DIGITAL CAMERA FOR CHRISTMAS AND I LOVE IT.MY ONLY PROBLEM IS WHEN I CONNECT THE CAMERA TO MY COMPUTER THE SCREEN IS BLANK AND MY COMPUTER DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE CAMERA AT ALL.I GET SOME SORT OF ERROR MESSAGE SAYING IT EXCEEDED ITS POWER LIMIT FROM SOME USB ROOT HUB AND THE DEVICE IS MALFUNCTIONING.I GOOGLED IN QUESTIONS AND TRIED EVERYTHING I COULD TO FIX THE PROBLEM BUT NOTHING IS WORKING.COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME BEAUSE MY CAMERA IS FULL AND I NEED TO UPLOAD MY PICS SO I WONT LOOSE THEM
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 552 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2008 08:05 am
Lady Exclusive- Welcome to A2K! Very Happy

Relax......You won't lose your pictures. I don't know what to tell you about your USB, but I have a couple of suggestions, in the meantime. Do you have a printer that accepts camera memory cards? I was getting messages from my USB that it did not recognize my camera, so I stuck the card into the printer memory slot, and downloaded them that way.

Worse comes to worse, you can bring your memory card to any store that prints digital pictures, have the pictures made, and have a disc made from the memory card. You can then download the pictures from the disc to your computer. Tell the store to remove the pictures from the memory card when they are finished.

Hopefully, you can determine why your computer is acting peculiar, but don't worry about your pictures.
0 Replies