The Vent Thread.

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 04:14 pm
Do you ever just need to let some built up crap out of your system, but aren't really looking to discuss whatever it is that bugging ya?

Well then, this is the thread for you!

I already had my vent for the day (felt great), so I'm all set for now, but I'll be back next time I need to unload Cool

Please feel free to vent and get stuff off your chest here. It helps me to vent and maybe it'll help you too :-D

Vent away!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,847 • Replies: 42
No top replies

mismi

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:08 pm
This is a great idea Montana!

I can't believe my husband is going out to eat with his co-workers in this mess of a storm while I am stuck running up and down the stairs every time the siren goes off! Evil or Very Mad The kids hate it downstairs and I can't seem to keep them occupied with anything long enough. I will be glad when these storms are past and I can just chill-

OH and he is going out of town again next week and leaving a couple of days early so he can sight see. SIGHT SEE Shocked grrrrrrr. BUT I will say - I am going to the beach for a week with my girlfriends in May...so I shouldn't bellyache I suppose...it's just such a long way off....AND he is not left with the kids by himself - that is actually a blessing though - I would like them healthy and safe when I get back!

I guess after all of that I really don't have too much to fuss about. Just tired of this weather, though thankful for the rain!

GREAT THREAD MONTANA - not too many people I would share that with.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:17 pm
Thanks Mismi :-D

Hey, you're vent sounds valid enough and feel free to do it here any time, no matter how little a thing you think it is. Anything that's buggin anyone is valid enough for this thread.

No vent rules in here, unless they go against the TOS, which I have no control over.

Anyone is also free to show their support for your vent.

(((((((((((((Mismi)))))))))))))
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:28 pm
I came home in a snacking mood. Poured myself some coffee. Got one of them little packages of white powdered donuts. I was happy, until it hit me: There were only four in the package, and about a bite and a half in each one. That's all there is, until dinner time? Crying or Very sad
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:51 pm
((((((Edgar))))))
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:08 pm
I HATE MY JOB I HATE MY LIFE I HATE MY FRIENDS I HATE MYSELF I HATE EVERYTHING ON TV THIS SUCKS THE END!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:10 pm
(((((((((Kicky)))))))))
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:11 pm
Tackles Kicky and gives him a smooch :-D
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:11 pm
Thanks for the hug, Montana. I feel better already. Ooh, and a smooch too! I have to go take a cold shower now.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:13 pm
So glad you feel better :-D
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 12:05 am
Venting for a friend Cool

@#$%^*......$%^&*@.... *^#%&...... @#$%....

And while you're at it, you can kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, I hope I at least got a little off his chest.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 12:52 am
Cool
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2008 01:38 am
Cool
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 05:50 pm
Boy do I need this thread right now.....

Ok so we have had satellite tv for about 8-9 years now. We live in the woods so can't get cable, high speed internet, etc. We just got an HDTV, figuring that we would be able to get HD satellite since regular satellite has worked so well...but nooooo not so simple.

On December 27th a Direct TV technician came to our house to poke around the yard to see where the dish could be set up. No luck with the exception of one spot in the front yard, but trees would need to be cut and cables run. It's up to the homeowner to cut the trees and a technician can't authorize cables being run that far. So the technician, Lee, called his supervisor, Ryan, to come out and ok it. He would be here within 72 hours.

72 hours came and went, no supervisor. So we began to call Direct TV again. The first phone call we were told that Ryan had come to our house and cancelled the order as there was no line of sight. Now NOBODY had come to the house except Lee. They said Ryan probably came and just didnt' come to the door. Thats impossible. We were home all day the day he supposedly came and we would have known. Even if we didn't the dog would have warned of somebody snooping in the yard.

Again we called and called to get answers, and given the run around for a week and a half. Nobody would call us back and the invisible
Ryan was always their scapegoat as he supposedly came here and was supposed to call us. FINALLY we got an appointment with Ryan who came here last Saturday, Jan 12th. Phew...he said yep that line of sight would work, just cut down 5 medium sized trees and a technician would be here Monday to set it up. BTW...Ryan himself said he never came here before and had never even heard of us. So we have no idea who the invisible mystery man was. Evil or Very Mad

We cut the trees and waited for Monday. All day Monday I waited, and yep...NO technician!!! But wait this gets better...when my husband came home from work he handed me the Direct TV bill and guess what....Not only did we get billed for the service but also over $300 for the set up and part of teh equipment!

So back to the phone to argue this point and see if a technician was EVER going to get here. A new appointment was set for the set up, and an agreement to not charge a late fee on equipment that is not in our posession yet!

Today was the big day. The new technician, Doug, was here. Do we have service yet? Of course not. Evil or Very Mad He looked at the spot and said this won't work. Who told you this would work? We said Ryan of course. His reply was Ryan should never have told you that. It won't work and besides Ryan was let go this week he doesn't work for us anymore (Go figure! Rolling Eyes )

Sooooo back to the drawing board...he found a new line of sight, which requires more trees to be cut down. He also cannot set it up without a supervisors ok because it involves running cables that need to be buried. Monday, Duane, another supervisor is "supposed" to come and check it out. I wonder how many weeks this will take?

If I wasn't so pissed off I could laugh at it. I think we have the makings of a Seinfeld episode.

I think I need a Drunk Drunk
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 06:07 pm
Having a vent for Stormwatch

VENT
VENT
VENT
VENT
VENT

sending a Drunk inside the box of tissues!
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 06:09 pm
thanks again Izzie Very Happy
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:27 pm
My ex husband just bought a $650,000 condo with a view and I'm repairing water damage in my 30 year old house. Razz Razz Razz
0 Replies

martybarker

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:28 pm
Oh, and I don't think I can go to Alburquerque
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 08:55 pm
I hurt my shoulder

I can hardly type
I cant drive
I cant get dressed by myself

What gives.

I cant lift my arm past my rib cage and it burns in pain ALLL day

**** god **** son of a ******* bitch **** **** and more ****.

Cant see a doctor until tomorrow either.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 09:01 pm
Is it adhesive encapsulitis? I know of this 'cause I helped my ex g/f heal after her operation from it and it sounds very similar.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Vent Thread.
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 06:19:55