The Vent Thread.

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:23 pm
Stormwatch,
I feel for ya and I'd be pissed to the brim as well! F***in stupid people suck!

Shewolf,
WTF happened girl? F***in shoulder!!!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:24 pm
Marty,
F***in ex husband!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ragman :-D
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:27 pm
Miss Montana, you can turn loose another one for me if you like, it's gonna be another one of those weekends.... Rolling Eyes

RH
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:48 pm
Oh Rockhead, I'm sorry to hear that!

F***in ass people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:50 pm
Montana wrote:

Hi, Montana. So, how's the new camera? Which model did you get? How's the pix taking going?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 10:53 pm
I am pissed as hell that the Packers are still in the playoffs.

FOCK THE PACKERS!!! I HATE THOSE BASTARDS!!! BRETT FAVRE IS NOTING BUT A THIRD-RATE QUARTERBACK CAMERA WHORE!!

I hope the Giants destroy the Packers in a merciless fashion tomorrow.

I feel a little better now, but not much. Not until that scum team loses.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:08 pm
Ragman wrote:
Montana wrote:

Hi, Montana. So, how's the new camera? Which model did you get? How's the pix taking going?

Didn't get it yet. It may be a few months, but I'll let you know as soon as I take my first pics. I can't wait :-)
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:09 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

FOCK THE PACKERS!!! I HATE THOSE BASTARDS!!! BRETT FAVRE IS NOTING BUT A THIRD-RATE QUARTERBACK CAMERA WHORE!!

That's it Gus, let it all out!!!!!!!!!! F***in Packers!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:11 pm
I love any woman who hates the Packers.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:15 pm
(((((((((((Gus)))))))))))
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:17 pm
Ragman, forgot to tell you that I decided I'm gonna go with the cannon PowerShot 8.0MP (SD870 IS)
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:48 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I love any woman who hates the Packers.

Yeah? What about me?? I don't hate the Packers. I don't even know who they are. Does this mean you don't love me?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 19 Jan, 2008 11:50 pm
(((((((((Mame))))))))))
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 01:23 am
I just can't bear it when I can't sleep. I mean today - that was 4 hours ago at around 3 ish I went to bed - and then 4 hours later I'm wide a-bloo*dy wake again. Which means I will struggle throughout the day. Now I was going to try and get back to sleep but there is a massive blue bottle (fly-Bug) buzzing around the room and I can't get rid of the damn thing. Got really high ceilings and I have tried throwing things at it - and it's looking at me and laughing it's a*se off and flying off to the next corner of the room.

I am so NOT happy. Evil or Very Mad

I just wanna get some sleep Sad
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 07:58 am
No sleep?

Lordddy I hear you.

I have no clue what is going on with my shoulder. Im going to find an urgent care today because I can not wait for a doc tomorrow.
I cant sleep it hurts too bad.
I cant lift my arm.
I can use my forearm no problem! But lifting my elbow makes my entier shoulder feel hot and painfull.
It is a dull warm throbbing pain ALL day that has worked its way to my fingers causing them to feel numb and cold. ( my middle fingers on my right hand)
I can feel the pain in my back and on my neck.

It happened when i was in the shower and I put some shampoo in my hair.
I raised my arm and all of a sudden I was almost in tears with a shooting pain in my arm and shoulder.
It subsided quickly and I finished my shower to come out and tell the MIster about it.
When it was time to get dressed, I put my arm behind my back to snap my bra and it happened again. Only more painful and this time it did not go away. It is just getting slightly worse and irritating.

GRRRRR!
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 08:38 am
((shewolf))

Sounds familiar, that. Happened to me long ago with very similar symptoms there. Was due to me exerting myself too much at work helping people out of bed and such. Crept up on me seemingly out of nowhere.

If it is anything like what I went through, they will probably start you off with muscle relaxants T3s the usual drill.

Thank god for physiotherapy. That bitch hurt for a long time, and sometimes still bothers me if I push it.

Good luck at the docs. Hope yall get some sleep soon.
0 Replies

Stormwatch

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 09:52 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:

hate the Packers....HATE the Packers......GO Giants!!!

That felt good!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:02 am
((((((shewolfnm)))))))

I injured my shoulder back in Sept. and went to quite a few doctors, including a surgeon. Let me tell you I can sympathize, it hurts like hell!!!!
0 Replies

mushypancakes

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 06:51 pm
My vent:

Two steps forward, one step back.

Getting sick of it. Let's go already! So frustrating to get a good momentum going, and to finally know what the pieces are and how they fit together, and then to have to sit back and take 'er easy because of the damn Step Back.

I'm ready to Move On and nature doesn't work like that. Friggin nature.

Ohh, it's hard to stay mad at nature. So cute and vicious and beautiful. Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sun 20 Jan, 2008 07:24 pm
my main checking account is over drawn thanks to a mistake in writing two checks for day care in one month. ( -500.00) ugh.

That can be fixed damnit.

I have a secret second account that has about 60.00 in it for small emergencies.

I go to the emergency clinic for my shoulder, and since my insurance can not be validated on a SUNDAY they CHARGE MY CARD before ASKING ME 70% of the doctors fees.

145.00!

**** **** and more ****. I have no money to get my medicine and I can not correct this problem until that sleezy little shop can get ahold of the insurance company on monday.
Then it isnt going to be CHARGED back to my account.. Ohhhh noo
It will be a check Confused Issued up to five days AFTER verification.

fuckers. **** assholes fucked me over
I have no ******* money thanks to the old broad behind the counter who decided to tell me what the total charge was AFTER she ran my ******* card. Son of a ******* bitch.

Thanks woman.

Thanks a lot.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Vent Thread.
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.14 seconds on 05/04/2024 at 10:13:24