Confection of the Week

Tommy

Reply Sat 16 Nov, 2002 02:59 pm
In Austria chocolate bras are the flavour, and mammary support, of the week. Designed by Reinlinde Trummer they sell for about £100. She says, "They are incredibly popular -I receive dozens of orders each week, but because of the time it takes to make them, I can't keep up".
The edible bras are made from a special chocolate which does not melt. They take three weeks to complete, two days to be moulded by hand and the rest to dry and harden. When asked about employment statistics, Reinlinde said that she was receiving more applications for models and moulders than she could handle. This reporter asked her if she was into making any other kind of chocolate underwear, she said. "What do you mean?" Knickers were mentioned. After a visit from the British Ambassador to Austria this reporter in a local Klinik, he was declared persona non grata.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,188 • Replies: 7
No top replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 11:01 am
Are these edible (hey the holidays are coming, someone might want to pick up a quick, uh, gift)?

And if they are, is it possible to digest chocolate that won't melt? That strikes me as weird and probably really chemical-laden. Wouldn't want anyone to end a fun evening with a trip to the emergency room.
0 Replies

Sugar

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 11:08 am
It doesn't seem like the kind of bra that you would be wearing long enough to worry about melting. http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_708614.html

I think they SHOULD melt. What good is a chocolate bra if it doesn't produce melted chocolate on your bosom?
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 11:10 am
Ummmm.. Yeah.. What Sugar said! Cool
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 08:17 pm
Thanks for adding the link Sugar, after reading the article I thought it was an interesting idea, although expensive and then...seeing the picture certainly gives you a better idea of the product.
Im thinking a can of whipped cream and hersheys syrup is just fine, and probably more comfortable too.
0 Replies

New Haven

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2002 08:22 pm
What happens in the rain?

Does your "support" turn into chocolate syrup? Drunk
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2002 07:50 am
I just have this vision of someone getting into a car accident (this isn't meant to be morbid) and going to the emergency room, and the docs cutting open her blouse to get at, say, an injured clavicle, and finding ....

Nestlé's crunch.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 23 Nov, 2002 07:53 am
Jespah- But think of the fun that they would have in the Doctor's lounge! Laughing
0 Replies