ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:10 am
Uh, I meant 'marinated'.

Off topic? off topic?
0 Replies

vid

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:26 am
ossobuco wrote:
And vid, some of us like "New Posts" better than At a Glance. More info in the data given...

People use a2k in different ways - I'm sure many only look at one forum.

.... making an ital fontina on pan bigio with mainated sun dried tomatoes as we speak...

Sorry, I meant to reply to this last night, but got distracted. I did sort of guess what mainated meant. It sounds delicious though. Hard or soft fontina?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:29 am
Fairly soft fontina.. I've not seen it here in New Mexico before. Costs a pretty penny too, dammit. I've used it in the past instead of mozzarella on pizza, or a mix of the two.
0 Replies

vid

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:36 am
That goes into Italian fondue. I make too much mess with fondue, so I tend to have them on very rare occasions, but it's gooood.
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:40 am
dear abbey
I'm guessing that the people who use this site to air their relationship dilemmas, are people who have done their research, in regards, to finding a site to offer them guidance. Most of them anyway. I'm a newbie to a2k, and I'll tell you that I'm quite impressed with some of the responses I've read. A few of you have answered some of the questions that I've always had about women, and shed some light on topics that would be impossible to bring up. I'm not trying to stroke anyones ego here. The sharing of ones lifes experiences, triumphs, downfalls(lifes curve balls in general) and so on, to younger, or others in need is awesome.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 10:47 am
Oh sure . . . stay on topic . . . spoilsport . . .
0 Replies

alex240101

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 11:03 am
someone has to work on the childrens attention span.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 11:09 am
The picture in my head is now of A2K in a special ed / behavior disorder classroom.

It's a big room and Setanta won't sit down long enough to realize the sammich is on his desk already.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 11:46 am
With alex as the teacher.

Setanta is the smart mouth kid sitting up the back of the classroom. He'll never amount to much.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 11:47 am
Well . . . i would certainly hope not . . . i need to lose weight as it is . . .
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 11:49 am
vid wrote:
To totally make my day, all I've got to do now is go to that other thread and see if my idea regarding broth has borne fruit.

I always thought that broth bore mold, not fruit.

You live and you learn.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/15/2024 at 06:13:24