Things that taste/smell like something else.

Mame

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 08:48 pm
Chai wrote:
oh man, sushi does sound good right now.

I'm with you about that pickled ginger...nasty.

Wasabi's just too hot for me.

I've had it mixed with something else though, and that was good.

Wasabi and soya sauce? That's how I mix it, but it's pretty green Smile I really like Japanese food - well, all ethnic (to me) food, actually. I can't wait to get back to the Mainland tomorrow and dig in to all those fabulous restaurants Smile Little bit of this, little bit of that...I'll be in heaven.
0 Replies

caribou

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:12 pm
http://members.tripod.com/YALAHA/caspia.JPG

Caspia smells like cat's pee.
0 Replies

Rockhead

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 10:21 pm
Stinky saw this post, and wants me to grow some, so he has an out....

RH
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 11:04 pm
farmerman wrote:
cilantro does have a soapy taste to me. Others Ive mentioned this to think Im nuts. Coriander is a round seed of the cilantro plant (which is in the dill/fennel family) Coriander is a sweet smelling seed thats nothing like the parent plant.

I agree about cilantro, it has that same soapy taste to me. Can't stand horseradish either. That's why I've never had a taste for Grey Poupon mustard. That stuff tastes and smells just like horseradish to me. Ick.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 2 Jan, 2008 02:33 am
funny about the cilantro/soap thing-- it's sposed to be if you think it tastes like soap you hate it, but I do think it tastes like soap but just love it all the more...

Ooh, you know what I just can't eat anymore because of the weird smell-association I have with it? Cantaloupe. Tastes just like pit sweat... (I dunno why I know that, I just do, okay??)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 06/25/2024 at 09:52:56