What we need!

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 12:02 am
We need a doctor phil kind of like a DR. sbaitso. A little robot thing would be nice! OR you can have someone pose as a DR PHIL and use those witty Texas sayings and it would be funny if he didnt make sense at all! LIke a complete idiot. But he's funny and we can call him DR. PHILBERT! I think that would be so cute! And there should also be an ethical advice forum that would be kind of cool and this DR PHILBERT can hang around all day! That would be cool and we can have life chats with DR PHILBERT and ask him if brown cows produce chocolate milk! YEAH! What do you guys suggest? Very Happy
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,405 • Replies: 41
No top replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 12:04 am
OH YEAH I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE MORE DINNER PARTIES!! Smile Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 12:18 am
uhhh philbot?
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 02:07 pm
Or just someone to give stupid advice!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 02:11 pm
<In best Dr. Phill voice> Ahh suggest you LOOK at yourself, and ASK yourself "AM I AN IDIOT?" YES! You are! I am going to sit on my fat ass and yell at you until you UNDERSTAND! I also have a DIET book for sale. BUY IT!

I hate Dr. Phill....but a robot would be cute indeed, especially cuz you could smash it to pieces. Laughing
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 03:21 pm
So, you're sayin' you don't like me? Ah can live with that. Yeah, ah can live with that. The question is, can YOU live with that? I'm hostin' my own daily network show, fella, millions of people are watchin' me, while you're sittin' at home diddlin' on your computer. So I guess MY question is...How's it workin' for ya, pal?!

(Can't imagine why you don't like him, Cav. :wink: )
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 03:23 pm
THe ReDHoRN wrote:
Or just someone to give stupid advice!

Let yer self wide open on that one Laughing :wink: Exclamation
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 03:24 pm
I've tried to force myself to watch his show to see what all the hullabaloo is about and he's unwatchable. Nothing of substance is said, nothing gets accomplished. I couldn't sit through the whole thing. There's no there, there.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 04:06 pm
He is full of himself and himself full of ****.
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 06:30 pm
Funny thing husker, I give horrible advice! I was suggesting that I should have my own section of the forum to pose as the dr philbot! And here's a word of advice, "according to doctor philbots life lesson number one you either get it or you dont!" Besides, I think MR CAV deserves his own forum and can pose as a Dr Phil like figure! All in favor of MR CAV, not husker who lacks the sense of humor, say I!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 06:33 pm
I don't think anyone here wants advice from Dr. Phil. Not even a fake one. --Sorry!
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 06:40 pm
I only proposed this idea for the sake of mockery! It would be funny if everyone asked stupid questions and poked fun at the philbot! You can't tell me it wouldn't be fun asking him about hot mustard sauce and the similarity to wasabi?
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:07 pm
Just make a topic about this - ask Dr. Phyllis or whatever (don't use his name, I'd like for you to not be sued) and people will ask you all sorts of stuff. Go fer it!

Oh yeah, do you believe in elves?
Why is the sky blue?
How do they get tissues into their boxes?
Does tuna live in cans?
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:19 pm
you couldn't be sued unless he can prove nobody that will ever post in the thread is a person named phil who is a doctor.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:25 pm
Just watching ;-)
0 Replies

THe ReDHoRN

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:26 pm
I want MR CAV to be my dr. philbot!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:26 pm
Mustard be a seed, wasabi a root.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:30 pm
Also, I changed my speling (sic) to 'Dr. Phill', so no sueing shall be on the menu. Laughing
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:33 pm
Sorry guys, I happen to like our tv host in question. (No names, as jespah suggested.)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 22 Aug, 2003 07:46 pm
I carry with me both my garage door opener and my t.v. remote, when anyone asks me questions that I feel are intrusive or inane I point either the garage door opener at them (to make them close) or the t.v. remote (to make them change channels.) They usually are confused to the point that the opener or the changer are successful in meeting my desires. I have used both on Dr. Fill.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » What we need!
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:21:31