Who trusts Craven de Kere?

Setanta

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 11:13 am
The only way that i can think of to resolve the trust of CdK issue is for someone to give me his phone number, i'll call him up to arrange a date (i want at least dinner and a move), then i'll jump his bones.

Afterward, i'll tell you whether or not we can trust him.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 11:40 am
TTH, I think your biggest downfall is the way you ask questions sometimes, such as this one!

The way the question is worded is where your problem is and is why many (who care about Craven) have become defensive.

I think you may need to sit back and think for a while before you ask questions and think about how you would feel if it were someone asking this particular question about you.

I know I would have been offended if you had asked this question about me and since I am one of those who care about Craven (and trust as well), I still take offense. I may not take as much offense as some other obviously have, but that's because I truly don't think you mean any harm. I could be wrong, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when my gut tells me too.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:18 pm
Setanta wrote:
The only way that i can think of to resolve the trust of CdK issue is for someone to give me his phone number, i'll call him up to arrange a date (i want at least dinner and a move), then i'll jump his bones.

Afterward, i'll tell you whether or not we can trust him.

And what makes you think we trust you? If you get his number, give it to me and I'll call him for a date, too. Probably won't jump his bones, but we can compare notes on the date part.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:23 pm
He's way too young and smart for this gal, but I love him anyway :-D
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:24 pm
I.thimk.the.way.she.words.her.questioms.is.the.least.of.the.issues.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:28 pm
Maybe you're right Deb. I'm not around enough anymore to see everything that's going on, but judging from the responses TTH is getting these days, I tend to assume I've missed quite a few things.

Wouldn't be the first time I was missing something and am sure it won't be the last.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 02:37 pm
My.commemt.was.directed.more.at.TTH.tham.you,Momtama.

(Mam.that.looks.weird!)

She.is.the.ome.who.tried.to.pass.her.ehaviour.off.as.a.prolem.with.wordimg.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 03:37 pm
You know your problem, Montana? You think everyone is too young, or too old.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 04:06 pm
If I have to be too young or too old, I request classification as the former.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 04:20 pm
dlowan wrote:
My.commemt.was.directed.more.at.TTH.tham.you,Momtama.

(Mam.that.looks.weird!)

She.is.the.ome.who.tried.to.pass.her.ehaviour.off.as.a.prolem.with.wordimg.

Laughing Got ya ;-)

"Momtama" Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 04:23 pm
roger wrote:
You know your problem, Montana? You think everyone is too young, or too old.

Is that true? I didn't realize that Laughing
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 04:51 pm
Montana wrote:
TTH, I think your biggest downfall is the way you ask questions sometimes, such as this one!

The way the question is worded is where your problem is and is why many (who care about Craven) have become defensive.

I think you may need to sit back and think for a while before you ask questions and think about how you would feel if it were someone asking this particular question about you.

I know I would have been offended if you had asked this question about me and since I am one of those who care about Craven (and trust as well), I still take offense. I may not take as much offense as some other obviously have, but that's because I truly don't think you mean any harm. I could be wrong, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when my gut tells me too.
Montana
You are a member who I think highly of and I agree with your post as I truly didn't mean any harm.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 10 Dec, 2007 05:01 pm
Thank you TTH and I hope not, because as I said before, I regard Craven as a valued friend and I hope my gut is right about you :-)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/06/2024 at 11:15:30