Who trusts Craven de Kere?

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 03:43 pm
Well TTH, this thread has 4 pages already, which means, members
do care about your question, i.e. setting the record straight.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 03:46 pm
CalamityJane
I am being sincere. I have nothing to base my decision on but you and others. I do care about this site. I don't know why but, I do. So, if you all trust him that is good enough for me.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 03:59 pm
I used to send a check on a regular basis, but A2K cut off that avenue of donation, insisting that I use PayPal. I refuse to do that, having had trouble with them. I feel a bit guilty about not contributing but maybe if I (trustfully) sent money to one of the members and they then could send it in by means of PayPal...don't know.

But to answer your question TTH, I trust him with money but not with my sister (mainly because of his Costa Rican socialization).
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:03 pm
JLNobody wrote:
I trust him with money but not with my sister

You can trust me with the latter, JL...
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:03 pm
JLNobody wrote:
But to answer your question TTH, I trust him with money but not with my sister (mainly because of his Costa Rican socialization).
Thank you. I do value your opinion.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:04 pm
Who

really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really
really

wants Craven de Kere to pay attention to her?

Oooh, I know!!!
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:09 pm
sozobe
I don't care if he reads this or not. I already said why I asked the question. I think your post is in bad taste. Do you actually feel better always putting me down?
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:11 pm
TTH- Oh, cut it out. Either you trust Craven, or you don't. Don't make a major big deal out of it. If you want to give some money to the site, do it, but please don't agonize over it!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:12 pm
http://www.illinipundit.com/system/files/u367/attention_whore2.jpg
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:13 pm
Yes, you gave your reason, and I have to agree with Walter:

Walter Hinteler wrote:

So you know those members who respond here and are thus sure, you can trust 'yes' or 'no' response?

Nuts.

But, whatever.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:17 pm
No way! Don't trust Craven. After all, he has maintained this and several other sites with his own hard-earned personal money for years.

Only when the difference between ad revenues and bandwidth costs and the site's popularity growth became too much of a drain on his personal finances did he consider severely curtailing the site.

After much objection, many suggestions and soul searching, he swallowed his pride and allowed people to help pay for the maintenance of this site through subscription donations rather than possibly shut it down. He didn't want it to be a handout so he even offered special add-on enhancements for subscribers only.

Now who in the heck would trust a person like that with a measly $10 donation?

Yes, the above is sarcasm. As for your defense being that you are justified in asking the personal question about Craven because it was about money, a scrupled person concerned about donating money to this website might have simply asked "Who has donated to this website in the past, and how is that money spent?"
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:18 pm
TTH wrote:
sozobe
I don't care if he reads this or not. I already said why I asked the question. I think your post is in bad taste. Do you actually feel better always putting me down?

I think this thread and the numerous others you have had in the past about CdK are in bad taste. Quite an obsesison.

I know i know... you take money seriously....whatever.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:22 pm
I think we're into "Smile when you say that, podner!" if not "Them's fightin' words, podner."

How clever of the Internet to nail all the bar stools to the floor and use safety glass in the windows and mirrors.

All of the ructions, none of the damage.
0 Replies

TTH

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:24 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
TTH- Oh, cut it out. Either you trust Craven, or you don't. Don't make a major big deal out of it. If you want to give some money to the site, do it, but please don't agonize over it!
Well, like I said when it comes to money I take it seriously. I don't know him to trust him. I was only wanting to know if members like yourself truly trust him. That is all. I wanted to make an informed decision, well as informed as possible.

sozobe and Walter Hinteler
You both have been on this site long enough to help me make a decision. Like I said before, if all you long term members trust him that is good enough for me.

shewolfnm I am not "an attention whore" and I take that as a real insult. All I wanted was your input (all of you).

So, there is no reason to keep posting. At least not for me and I will not defend myself anymore against your insults.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:33 pm
Tell us again that you're not obsessed with CdK . . . i could use a good laugh . . .
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 04:49 pm
*shock*awe*
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 05:33 pm
I hate to say it, but as the developer of the site he can impersonate anyone he wishes.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 05:35 pm
You think Craven is TTH in drag?!?!

Not.... so Not....definitely NOT.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 05:54 pm
I TRUST that Craven is not TTH in drag.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 8 Dec, 2007 06:22 pm
TTH, how much were you thinking of donating anyway that could possibly cause your concern and now 6 pages of this stuff??

How do you know you can trust PAYPAL??? Because I think that's all he takes here (and I won't use it, either).

There, you have numerous people saying they trust Craven and two of us who don't trust PayPal. You gonna use it anyway?

And to the Sad Dummy - love your post but what's with all the ... between your words?

Very Happy
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 06:39:31