How do I De-electrify my cat, or should I...

patiodog

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 09:22 pm
@Rockhead,
I used to know a Sarge. He weren't no baby, though -- he was the downstairs neighbors' 110-pound intact male Rottweiller who **** at the corner of the house (on the path to my doorway) all the time. Every time I found it on my shoe after stumbling home from the bars the night before, I'd wonder, "Why the hell does this dog eatg so much bird seed?"
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 09:28 pm
Awww, the orange ball of fur looks a whole lot like my ol Buffy Kitty!

http://butrfly.net/buffy.jpg

One day during a volleyball game in highschool, Buffy wandered onto the court and adopted me. She wouldn't take "no" for an answer.

When I left home a few years later, she moved to Texas with my dad and lived a very long time, I think she was more then 16 years old.

Her fur used to puff up to twice the size in winter and then in spring there was hair flying everywhere. You almost hated to pet her because you'd end up in a cloud of hair.

I hope you get to love your orange puff ball as much as I loved mine.

Rockhead

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2008 12:29 pm
@Butrflynet,
They do look quite alike, BFN... (sarge put the quash on a collar)

Just loaded the she-devil in her crate to travel back to the big city to get our stitching undone.

The big boy had the saddest eyes watching me take her out. He won't admit it, but he is smitten. Grumpy old bastard...

(eye buggers mucho betterro...)
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 11:44:49