What would you do if you won the lottery?

2PacksAday

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 06:54 pm
I've seen a picture of Bear...looks fairly healthy...not like how I generally imagine vegans to look....think Andy Dick or Edgar Winter.

This whole vegan movement thing is fine and dandy if you have a light duty/desk/suit and tie job....but I don't, in my line of work I gotta have some freakin fuel man, you can't throw around 96lb bags of mortar all day on a diet of sprouts and carrot sticks. If someone ever offered me a bite of tofu, I'd take a bite out of their arm instead, I'm sure it would taste a lot better.

Cows eat grass...I eat the cow.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Dec, 2007 07:22 pm
squinney wrote:
After the usual paying off of a few debts, which ar minimal, I'd buy a small condo and furnish it nicely. I'd make sure the kids and my parents are comfortable. Then I'd start buying and re-doing run down houses in the area to provide affordable housing for those in need. I'd take a few months a year to travel.

Jumping ahead while I still have two pages to read... I'd love to do that, would I ever. I've a couple of friends, er, they're a couple, who have done a lot of it...
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 10:01 pm
2PacksAday wrote:
I've seen a picture of Bear...looks fairly healthy...not like how I generally imagine vegans to look....think Andy Dick or Edgar Winter.

This whole vegan movement thing is fine and dandy if you have a light duty/desk/suit and tie job....but I don't, in my line of work I gotta have some freakin fuel man, you can't throw around 96lb bags of mortar all day on a diet of sprouts and carrot sticks. If someone ever offered me a bite of tofu, I'd take a bite out of their arm instead, I'm sure it would taste a lot better.

Cows eat grass...I eat the cow.

actually I set up and tear down pa and sound gear, inflatable games and rides and hit the gym regularly. You can still get protein and fuel without eating meat.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 10:24 pm
Laughing Some of you truly crack me up!

My son gets a million. I build the log home of my life long dreams, which gives Dadpad even more plowing to do Laughing . Pay my debts. Bring food to the animal shelter regularly. Help friends in need. Then put the rest in the safest, high interest investment account I can find and live off the interest :-D
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 04/17/2024 at 09:31:25