Roxxxanne Performing at Martuni's (santa baby)

Sglass

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 11:20 am
Glad to hear your career is moving along in song. Keep up the good work.

I am one of the fortunates on A2K to have heard Roxxxanne sing. She sent me a recording of her "Moonlight in Vermont." She is so very, very good.

A2K has good reason to be proud of her.

Seaglass
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Dec, 2007 12:37 pm
Sglass wrote:
Glad to hear your career is moving along in song. Keep up the good work.

I am one of the fortunates on A2K to have heard Roxxxanne sing. She sent me a recording of her "Moonlight in Vermont." She is so very, very good.

A2K has good reason to be proud of her.

Seaglass

Thank you so much, I could have a lot of regret for wasting my God-given talent with all those years of drug abuse but I am grateful that I may still have a chance to grow as a performer. I might be fairly good now but I have to be a lot better (and I will be) The competition here is brutal but I am holding my own (at times outshining) with people who are in shows and who are truly professionals.

I am working on my own original songs which are more folk and don't fit into my cabaret act but there is no reason that I can't do the singer-songwriter thing while doing the cabaret thing too.

The BIG problem is I can't really call this a career as I am earning very little money at it.

I still believe in those damn promises and that if I work at it, that my higher power (karma) will take care of me. (Maybe Santa will send me a Sugar Daddy) LOL
0 Replies