Where is the outrage about Spaniards searching women?

Eva

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 06:09 pm
[size=7](Dontcha just LOVE my sigline!) Laughing[/size]
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 07:55 pm
Gus, Spaniards are not "brown", except perhaps in Andalusia with the moorish influence. You may, in your swamp ignorance be confusing Spaniards with Mexicans who can be brown because of Indian mixture--mestizaje).

You asked Zoro about the "fat guy" he hanged with. Are you confusing Zorro with Don Quixote? If so, you're thinking of Sancho Panza are you not?

Letty, isn't your refrain is already translated (into English)?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 08:03 pm
No JL, Zorro had an "Hombre de Homies" named Murray.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 08:03 pm
Eva, I love that desperado, but his best acting was in the movie Philadelphia (I think that was the name of the movie)

JL, I wanted the lyrics translated into Spanish. I think Gus may have gotten The Cisco Kid confused with Zorro. "Ah, Pancho; Ah, Cisco". My Mom loved the radio show, so I researched it.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 11:51 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Gus, Spaniards are not "brown", except perhaps in Andalusia with the moorish influence. You may, in your swamp ignorance be confusing Spaniards with Mexicans who can be brown because of Indian mixture--mestizaje).

You asked Zoro about the "fat guy" he hanged with. Are you confusing Zorro with Don Quixote? If so, you're thinking of Sancho Panza are you not?

The fat guy of whom I speak, JL, is none other than the legendary Sergeant Garcia. You are probably too young to remember him, so I offer you this sample of his extraordinary acting skills....

Sergeant Gacia: The Man...The Legend
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 01:07 am
I come serving beef empanadas because there is not enough heat and b.s. in this tale.

Zoro, I think you are an imposter, yes, an imposter, for Zorro is indeed spelled with two r's and starts with a Zed, not a Zee, just for your informacion. Also, Zorro never cut his own clothes, no, never! In fact, he preferred to cut the face of his enemies with a Z(ed) in the Face, yes, the face.

I now exit doing a rather flamboyant interpretation of the Z(ed) dance which involves a sword, yes, a sword, a swish of my very red skirt,a snap of the fingers, and a click or two of the high heels!

ay ay ay!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 01:47 am
i come because i smell beef empanadas. where are they?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 02:03 am
The name of the letter "Z" in Spanish is "zeta".

Heaven forbid that a Spaniard be confused for a Mexican, but "brown" is a relative designation.

http://home.elp.rr.com/infrablues/tilda%20swinton.JPG http://home.elp.rr.com/infrablues/vlt07sb-girl4.jpg

I think the latter (Spanish hostesses at the Tour of Spain bicycle race who exhibit a coloration found throughout all of Spain, let alone Andalusia) can be described as "brown" as compared to the former (Tilda Swinton, British actor).
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 04:06 am
So where do I buy a ticket for this steamer ship?
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 04:26 am
Lola wrote:

mmm moorish
0 Replies

Ethel2

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 04:35 am
solipsister wrote:
Lola wrote:

mmm moorish

Speak English man, I'm in a hurry!
0 Replies

solipsister

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 04:41 am
The yellow pages may help to catch the Spanish-American War

http://www.spanamwar.com/press.htm
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/24/2024 at 07:53:46