Where is the outrage about Spaniards searching women?

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 03:23 pm
Not just any women, but American women! On steamers! I don't know... I guess this is the last straw for me. I've never really been bothered too much by anything, but when it comes to women being taken advantage of by Spaniards on ships, well, that's when I have to draw the line.

What am I talking about?

Have you read today's paper?

The headline screamed: SPANIARDS SEARCH WOMEN ON AMERICAN STEAMERS

I saw that headline as I sipped my morning coffee and I spit the black juice half way across the room.

Incredulous, I wiped the coffee from the newspaper as best I could and began to read the story. It went on to say how Spaniards are searching American women on steamers with apparent diplomatic immunity. The women are frightened and try to escape to their cabins but soon find themselves surrounded by "searching Spaniards" (as they call these vile, despicable human beings at a later point in the article) and soon the "search" is on.

There is much guffawing amongst these bastard Spaniards as they begin their search, winking at each other, groping, pawing, and making obscene gestures which, frankly, sickened me.

The photograph that accompanied the article tore my heart out. It appeared to be our very own Calamity Jane, surrounded by these Spanish bastards and, while she seemed to be standing her ground, I realized she would soon be another victim, searched, and tossed overboard.

Here is the photo...

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/5/5c/350px-~SPAIN3.JPG

You see how Jane stands her ground? God, I am so proud of that woman!

That freak on the right side of the photo really bugs me. See him? The dude with the goatee. The devil beard. He stands there, leering at Jane, plotting his move, while the others keep her entertained with "Spaniard Tales"

And then, when her attention is diverted, the devil-bearded bastard makes his move.

Are we to stand helplessly by like a bunch of sheep?

No! These are our women, A2K. This is our time.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,849 • Replies: 51
No top replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 03:50 pm
Que?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 03:54 pm
Gus, now I see why you've been away for such a long time. Get back on your medicine.
JL Nadie
0 Replies

Zoro

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 03:59 pm
Eh Gustavo, you havv' problemo con Spaniards?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:06 pm
Here they come.
0 Replies

Zoro

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:14 pm
Si, pronto!

See, I am holding a sword - for strength, virility, and power.
You are holding a pitchfork - for manure, dirt, and cow-lick.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:14 pm
Your timing is perfect, Gus.

King of Spain tells Chavez to 'shut up' By EDUARDO GALLARDO, Associated Press Writer
37 minutes ago

SANTIAGO, Chile - The Ibero-American summit ended on an unusually heated note Saturday, when an angry verbal spat culminated with the king of Spain telling Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to "shut up."

Chavez, the outspoken leftist leader who called President Bush "the devil" on the floor of the United Nations last year, triggered the exchange by repeatedly referring to former Spanish Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar as a "fascist."

Welcome, Zorro
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:15 pm
Bring it on, senor....bring it on.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:19 pm
Que viva el Zorro, y que se vaya a la Ch*ngada el Gus.
0 Replies

Zoro

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:19 pm
Mira gringo, I dunne not hurt old hombres.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:22 pm
Quote:
Ch*ngada el Gus
Laughing Laughing
I love the asterisk, JL censors himself
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:23 pm
Letty wrote:
Your timing is perfect, Gus.

King of Spain tells Chavez to 'shut up' By EDUARDO GALLARDO, Associated Press Writer
37 minutes ago

SANTIAGO, Chile - The Ibero-American summit ended on an unusually heated note Saturday, when an angry verbal spat culminated with the king of Spain telling Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to "shut up."

Chavez, the outspoken leftist leader who called President Bush "the devil" on the floor of the United Nations last year, triggered the exchange by repeatedly referring to former Spanish Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar as a "fascist."

Welcome, Zorro

Welcome indeed, Zorro....welcome indeed
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:27 pm
So, if you can't beat them you join them, gustav?
0 Replies

Zoro

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:28 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Que viva el Zorro, y que se vaya a la Ch*ngada el Gus.

Gracias, JLNobody! Gustavo, eres un hijo de la chingada?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:30 pm
I don't know why I bother to censor myself around these animals.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:31 pm
Bueno amigos en esta sección aprenderemos como subir skins nuevos a tu motorola v3. Este proceso será muy fácil a la hora de realizarlo, el cual nos llevara unos 10 minutos a la hora de empezar a utilizar este programa. Les digo que este sólo funcionara para Windows XP con Service Pack 2 (es decir, una versión actualizada de XP). Este tutorial también servirá para otros teléfonos como el Motorola Rokr e1, Motorola e398, Motorola v3, Motorola v3i, etc.

I don't know what I just said, but I think Motorola carries some weight.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:34 pm
Don't change the damn subject. You've insulted our people. Now apologize or deal with Zorro (I'm too old, but I'll watch).
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:35 pm
I come here in peace. I have no grudge with the brown-skinned people.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:36 pm
They provide excellent entertainment and their tongue flows like honey.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 10 Nov, 2007 04:37 pm
I feel as if I am becoming one with the Spaniard. Ole!
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Where is the outrage about Spaniards searching women?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 05/18/2024 at 11:42:09