I'm not myopic, I am a human being!

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 01:07 pm
Eva wrote:
I'd add them to my avatar if I knew how.

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/gismonda/venuseva.jpg
0 Replies

Swimpy

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 02:01 pm
If we had a prescription strength contest, I bet I would win.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 03:46 pm
dlowan wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mumpad better watch out!!!

ossobuco wrote:
Hunka hunka eyeglass love...

jespah wrote:

Dadpad -- they look really good on you! Smile

Mumpad said:

Dont make me come on there!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 05:22 pm
dadpad wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mumpad better watch out!!!

ossobuco wrote:
Hunka hunka eyeglass love...

jespah wrote:

Dadpad -- they look really good on you! Smile

Mumpad said:

Dont make me come on there!

If she comes on here, you MUST be good.

:wink:
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 06:05 pm
I love my glasses. Don't matter a whit what others think about it. I make a lot less mistakes, since I got them.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 08:01 pm
Look at us! The strong. The proud. The glasses wearers.

I confess that I've considered lasik but Mr. B put the brakes on that because he didn't think he would recognize me without my glasses. "They're part of you" he says.

Thanks for the photos, dadpad, you hunky devil. You mentioned on another thread that one of your responses earned you a smooch. I don't blame her! You are smoochable!
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2007 10:02 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
I ...remember being thrilled to be able to see the little leaves on the trees ....

Yup.

Actually, it's the amazing complexity and details of the branches that I remember.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 01:16 am
i remember i thought i scratched my retina or something for a few weeks. I noticed it in a subway - things - signs and such- were kinda blurry. it wasn't going away, so i got my first glasses. i was super excited, always wanted a pair. the glorious day was not the most fortunate - i got them on 9/11/2001... so events kinda took the spotlight, but i still secretly enjoyed my glasses a lot that day.
0 Replies

Mumpad

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 05:13 am
OK all you wimmen...I'm sitting here with a big stick (& not wearing MY glasses), ready to fight you off from Dadpad. Now if only I could see where to swing this sucker, so I could make contact with someone....

.........................http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ATA/21501BP~Marvin-The-Martian-Posters.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 05:48 am
{backs aways slowly}

Cookie?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 05:58 am
Mumpad wrote:
OK all you wimmen...I'm sitting here with a big stick (& not wearing MY glasses), ready to fight you off from Dadpad. Now if only I could see where to swing this sucker, so I could make contact with someone....

.........................http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/ATA/21501BP~Marvin-The-Martian-Posters.jpg

Heh heh hehe.......she can't see us! She can't see us!!!!!

Let's tickle 'er!
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 06:23 am
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 07:45 am
Mumpad wrote:
OK all you wimmen...I'm sitting here with a big stick (& not wearing MY glasses), .... Now if only I could see where to swing this sucker, so I could make contact with someone....

This sounds more like something Kicky would have written.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 12 Nov, 2007 07:53 pm
Francis! You are wonderful! The glasses you added to my avatar are exactly the same shape (a classic oval) as my old glasses, except mine were copper.

I just got new glasses a month ago. I stayed with the copper finish again this time, but the new shape is rectangular like these:

http://lib.store.yahoo.net/lib/opticsplanet/mojapic.jpg

If you can put glasses on my avatar that are that shape and a copper color, I will start using that as a new avatar. I'd love it! What talent!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/03/2024 at 12:52:37