"You wanted to talk to me, Mrs. Clinton?"- Vince Foster
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 609 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 02:04 pm
How clever of you to disguise your contempt for the first woman with a fair chance at becoming President by putting this side-swipe in Trivia and Word Games section. Coindidence that she just happens to be a Liberal Democrat, which disagrees with your politics views?

When was there a convinction or even a shred of evidence of Clintons causing Foster's death? Isn't our country's law of the land 'innocent until proven guilty'?

How difficult is this all going to be for you to deal with this when she actually gets elected?! Bill will be the nation's first 'First Lad'?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 02:15 pm
She's a commie and a crook and hardly "innocent".

You have nothing to add though you could have posted something witty, political or not. Here's what I suggest for you: 'Hold my beer and watch me post in cj's thread".
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 02:25 pm
Couldn't the same thing (corrupt ..liar) be said of any candidate that runs for political office? And, saying it doesn't make it so! She's no more of a commie than the leading Repub. Pres. candidate Guiliani is.

Speaking of doing something useful, why not go out and campaign for a Pres. candidate who espouses your beliefs? Oops ..there's no one there, is there? Well, we seem to have something in comnon there, despite my defense of Hillary.
0 Replies