family and pet situation

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:53 am
ill just list the fact because my ******* supervisor keeps comin in and i have to close the window and restarted like 6 times alreayd.

my 3 aunts, my grahma and my uncle lost their apartments and houses

in reality they are conspired together as they knew my dads was letting me take over rent for a 3 bedroom front and back yard paid utilitieis home. they all lose their houses 2 weeks before he decided to move.
bye bye house for me, house went to my family instead.

No biggie, it was only the best deal ive ever seen.
they have 4 dogs and 12 cats.
i had to move in with my dog insurance money and car savings with a friend.
he said no pets AT ALL
i talked him into letting me bring my dog over in his small yard.
my aunts have always asked me how much i would sell my dog for, i said i would never dream of selling her, shes literally my soulmate.
they let her out every day for a month, they overfeed her, and i know they ae trying to sell her to their dog breeder friend, people at the dog park have offered me 700+ for her. at a year and a half old. which ever since i told them they wont shutup about how much shes worth etc..

they cant take care of her at all or they dont want to i dont know.

i tell them im moving her in in 2 weeks when i have money to build her doghouse, all of a sudden she gets impregnated by a purebred bluenose who can hop over 7 foot fences, are you getting the picture?
dogbreeder friend? extortion almost?
they know i cant bring her if she has puppies.

ive heard them talk about them and how much they are gonna sell them for and blah blah, and also i heard them say , or what i thought i heard was "after shes over there he wont be able to say anything"
which means i think they are going to sell her to their dog breeder friend without my consent.

im not losing my dog and thats final, shes the only good thing to ever happen to me. i can only explain it as love at first sight, i rescued her off the streets, i couldnt even begin to explain my love for this ******* dog.

i wasnt even supposed to keep her, but i did. but i thought i was taking over the house mentioned earlier.
so my dad let her stay.

my family all have money drug and gambling problems, they wont hesitate to sell her , especially for 500 dollars + like they know ive been offered for her. i should learn to keep my mouth shut.
without the puppies it is no problem.

Its revolting but if i have to, which i will, i will kill her puppies and move her in with me. i convinced my friend to let me keep 2 maybe three and thats a huge maybe. ok i totally know i cant do it.
roomate also lost his rent so i paid double 1 month and lonaed 100 stupidly so i am not in a great financial position.
and on top of that they make me pay 150 a month for her, and i buy food for all 4 of their dogs so its like 180-190 a month.

the worst part is yet to come, they are trying to raise it to 200 + food, (after i tell my grahma about my money problems), , isnt THAT strange?)and they say if i dont pay that much by the next month they are going to start looking for places to give her to, (LIKE THEIR DOG BREEDER FRIEND, HRM WHAT A COINCEDENCE..)
they also know i cant bring her to my house with puppies, they dont know i can bring her by herself, they still think i cant bring any pets at all.

I dont want to have to do it, but killing her puppies is a small price to pay for keeping my baby with me. because i swear to god if i go over there and they tell me she got out and "ran away" or they gave her to a friend, im gonna go to prison for murder. not joking either.

i dont even know what to do! i know if i kill them im gonna feel guilty for the rest of my life.
My only other option, is to well commit certain crimes to obtain enough money to move into the apartment i had planned thats lets big dogs in.
this is like the worst situation ive ever been in. i know im not gonna be able to do it **** this.

Does anyone have advice? i tried for loans already but they are all denied and im really freakin out, i love her so much i will end up letting her go in order not to kill her babies. i know im not gonna be able to do it.

if i killthem and keep her i wont be able to live with myself, if i never see her again ill be completely heartbroken.

does anyone have any advice at all? is there something simple i could do to make this a happy ending?

this happens every singlke ******* time im about to get my own place or my car, or ******* SOMEHTIUHGIUAZGFDSNDS', im seriously sick of it.

LOL, if it comes down to it i might even just live on the streets with her and get a gym membership for showers. not joking again.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 671 • Replies: 9
No top replies

OGIONIK

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 10:10 am
THIS SUCKS. fuckit im just gonna move her in and hope my friend doesnt kick me out for it.

or let her out. what a shitty day. i hope you all had a better one then me.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 11:00 am
Oh, jeez, what a mess. I would keep her ANYWHERE else but with your family. You're paying almost $200 a month now, did I read that right? What about using that money to pay for having her at a kennel temporarily until you can move her in with you? At least at a kennel there's no chance of them selling off your poor dog while your back is turned.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 08:07 pm
Oh, and what about those girls you used to live with? Can't call in a favor from them and have the pooch stay there for a little while?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 08:09 pm
I'm worried about all this too. Get the dog away from the family.

Look into kennels or another place to live.

Write a book about the family and get rich.

No.. no, I don't mean that.

But really, steer clear.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 09:23 pm
Call you local Humane Society or SPCA and arrange to have them take the puppies when they are born and make a date to have the dog fixed so there will be no more accidents and she will look less profitable to your relatives. Many animal groups will fix an animal at a discounted rate. Part of pet ownership is being willing to do what is right for the animal despite the cost.

I assume people are offering you money because she's a pitbull and they want to breed her for fighting dogs. They will breed her until she drops dead, so you need to keep her away from such people.

I seem to recall from another post that you are only 15, I don't know if that is correct, but it does limit your options if it's true.
You might want to place an ad in the classified section of your local newspaper. Say something like: Reliable young man trying to make a better life for himself and his dog are looking for an affordable apartment or house share. Willing to do work or care taking in exchange for a break in the rent.

Good luck.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Nov, 2007 10:10 pm
Good thinking, Green Witch.

How's it going, Ogionik?
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:27 am
Green Witch wrote:
Call you local Humane Society or SPCA and arrange to have them take the puppies when they are born and make a date to have the dog fixed so there will be no more accidents and she will look less profitable to your relatives. Many animal groups will fix an animal at a discounted rate. Part of pet ownership is being willing to do what is right for the animal despite the cost.

I assume people are offering you money because she's a pitbull and they want to breed her for fighting dogs. They will breed her until she drops dead, so you need to keep her away from such people.

I seem to recall from another post that you are only 15, I don't know if that is correct, but it does limit your options if it's true.
You might want to place an ad in the classified section of your local newspaper. Say something like: Reliable young man trying to make a better life for himself and his dog are looking for an affordable apartment or house share. Willing to do work or care taking in exchange for a break in the rent.

lol im 22 Smile
Good luck.

im 22
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:33 am
cyphercat wrote:
Oh, and what about those girls you used to live with? Can't call in a favor from them and have the pooch stay there for a little while?

they went back to there baby daddies, i dont blame them. they wanted to use me for free rent, oddly enough i believed they actually liked me ;D

well they do hey are good friends, they were trying to take advantage but whatever. just like i was usin them for sex, so i cant feel to hurt right?

and one was just getting back at her babies daddy, but i knew that she only made little comments like "men cheat for sexual reasons girls cheat for emotional ones"

and blah blah, but hey, it was fun while it lasted.
0 Replies

OGIONIK

Reply Wed 7 Nov, 2007 09:55 am
I DONT THINK i stressed how gorgeous my dog is (or was before she got pregant)

basically, shes stunning, her coat is 5-7 different shades depending on the angle you see her, her eyes are so yellow they look almost white, her muscle definition is , i wish i had a camera to post pics like ive been wanting to. she looks like a solid block of chiseled copper or something.

shes a champion, pure and simple, though her head and chest arent as big as id like but eh w/e..

The worst part of this is i should have saw it coming, the minute they kept talking about their breeder "friend" this breeder "friend" that.

this is just bad timing, my dog lost months of physical training and now she barely listens to commands i taught her since she was a puppy.
I hope i can reverse all this bullshit, shes like my little angel, lol im such a loser. my friends even make fun of me for caring about her so much.
(and she quite literally saved my life, if i didnt find this dog on the street that night i would be dead)

Yeah i have to keep the puppies, im just gonna suck it up its not her fault its not mine but lifes not fair and im not gonna punish the pups for other peoples stupidity. jesus i know im gonna keep one of them good grief im such an animal-emo...
animal shelters here kill pitbulls without giving them a chance for adoption i believe.

All this from waiting to fix her, i had a free one waiting for me when i was going to buy her insurance policy.
lesson learned dont wait to get your dog fixed!!! Sad im moving her out this weekend, thank god.

my moms lab/pit mix has a brain tumor and shes on the edge of dying. she told me she would be happy to take some puppies, its almost like a wierd destiny thing going on.( the dog she was bred with looks just like her dog!)

so this could quite possibly turn out to be a good and happy ending.
0 Replies