Who Doesn't Give A ****?

morganwood

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 06:51 pm
BTW, I just replied to a guy that his wall paper for his e-mail "made me puke". He was quite taken with it.

And I don't care if my typo's irritate others!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 08:56 pm
hmmmmmmm Exclamation
0 Replies

mamajuana

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 09:23 pm
I'm compiling a list of the joys of getting older, and this one is on my list.

Thing is, it gets easier. And I discovered that along with that philosophy came the fact I really don't dislike all that many people. I guess I've passed through the people-pleasing stage, and am quite comfortable with myself. I do care a lot about my family and few friends, but I don't think this is what you meant, Bi-P.

I care about my digestive tract, which is important to me. Another joy of getting older.
0 Replies

LibertyD

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 12:23 am
I give a ****, I think...although I wish I could give a little less sometimes. It's probably more situational with me, like some others have said -- some things are easy to not care about, like what more conservative thinkers may think of me -- but for the most part I think I give a ****.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 04:02 am
Bi-Polar Bear, do you give a **** about your children?
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 04:03 am
BillW, is that what you cut your **** with?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 08:44 am
I give a **** about my children in that I will always be here for them and they are in my thoughts...however I don't give a **** what they think about me....it's not my job to be their good buddy...it's my job to help them turn out to be good productive adults with a better attitude and a happier life than me...sometimes the decisions this causes me to make makes me unpopular with them...about that, no I don't give a ****, as long as they turn out with values and self esteem. they have to live longer than I do hopefully. They seem to like me all right, and my boys particularly are my shadows, which I am grateful for.

Does that answer your question?
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 08:49 am
Bill W although I agree that most don't give a shitters actually do, I truly don't.

I would LIKE for people to like me and for me to like them, and I would LIKE for people to treat each other, including me, with courtesy and respect for their feelings, but it's absolutely not necessary. No one, and I mean NO ONE, is in a position to judge me, as I 'm not in a position to judge others. I do sometimes of course, but my judgement is meaningless in the grand scheme of things as is the judgement of others towards me.

Joke 'em if they can't take a fvck. :wink:

PS what happened to spell check?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sat 16 Aug, 2003 11:04 am
PB, that's probably the reason I live in the country with no one within seeing/yelling distance. To keep people from getting confused Exclamation

Interesting combination InfraBlue - maybe I could sell it for a bundle Cool
0 Replies

Heliotrope

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 05:08 pm
A close friend once said to me "You just don't give a **** do you ?"

I thought about this for a while and replied that I must have given a **** at some point in my life but I was damned if I could recall when.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Sun 17 Aug, 2003 05:21 pm
Bi-Polar Bear,
uh-huh. You don't give a **** selectively, like everyone else in the world.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 12:16 am
that obviously gives you great pleasure to say, so whayever gets you through the night.....I don't give a ****.....
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 12:22 am
uh-huh.
0 Replies

safecracker

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2003 10:28 am
I don't give a **** on ant subject untill it comes to my wife and kid the life I'm giving them and the love that is there. Everything else is tiny and meaningless.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 19 Aug, 2003 10:08 am
Had a very stiff coffee this morning - a sure cure for that "don't give a **** syndrome" Smile
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/02/2024 at 02:07:48