Who Doesn't Give A ****?

Setanta

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 03:36 pm
Thanks, Boss, ta . . .
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 04:15 pm
I gave up giving **** for a year once, but, I gained a lot of weight.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 04:18 pm
Boy, talking about being full of it!!!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 04:21 pm
That last line was blatently ripped off from Steve Martin.

By the way, at the end of that year, I found Abuzz. Wink
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 04:23 pm
And then.....?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 04:25 pm
fbaezer wrote:
dlowan wrote:
I wanna be Buuuuugs, I wannna be Buggggggs,,,,,

dlowan wants to change sex, but not clothes!

(and I don't give a **** if it's a digression)

I don't wanna change sex! I don't wanna change sex!!!!!

I just want a little more Bugs attitude!
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 04:27 pm
Well, Bugs is a cross dresser.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 04:31 pm
Still care about everybody, and that includes me
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 05:37 pm
It depends on the situation and the attitude of the situation for the most part.
A great deal of the time I care about others...you know I think..gosh that raving loon really needs a hug....however
I couldnt really be convinced to actually care enough to give that person the hug they need, although I have my moments.
This is in general...family and friends well, on the care for, care about level its the situation and attitude thing completely.
As far as how others feel about me....
it comes down to not only do I not give a ****
I dont give a flying f@!&

so...thats how it goes.

I guess it has changed as Ive matured though, I used to care what people thought...I think.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 06:02 pm
I dunno if I give a ****. I give less **** than some and more than others, but I definitely fall closer to the not giving a **** side of the spectrum.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 06:14 pm
One time, some chick told me to give her a ****...on her, technically.

Wait.

Wrong website. Later.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 14 Aug, 2003 06:20 pm
heehee
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 03:41 am
after you give ****, don't forget to flush !!

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

Slappy.... UGH !!!
0 Replies

Grand Duke

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 05:51 am
I've heard that prunes or senna is good for people who are having trouble giving a ****...
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 07:32 am
Or an aneama (sp?)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 08:12 am
enema?
0 Replies

Captain Bitchfist

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 08:42 am
One chick had an unfortunate incident while we were in the middle of a really weird moment. While I didn't really givva ****, she gave plenty.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 11:30 am
Yech, I have found that maltitol (a sweetener that is sugar alcohol) loosens everything up very nicely for me Smile
0 Replies

morganwood

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 06:47 pm
Well I don't fart in elevators if that's what you mean.

Actually I think that "Not giving a **** what others think" is bull ****. Lots of people like to churp it but few actually act out that credo.
I don't let the thoughts of others dictate the way I live and do not alter my life style or values based on the thoughts of others. But, If I give my wife a present I'd be a little pissed if she said that it was just trash. I'd hate to work any place where everyone, or most of the people, that I was a piece of crap. I do follow a good number of social conventions both to please others and so as not to call a great deal of adverse attention to myself. Where I'm going dictates whether I shave, I speak my mind but if I know for a fact that it will offend a good number of people and be of no value to voice that opinion, I don't.

I would dare say that most of the respondents to this thread would lioke others to swee them as intelligent, thoughtful and caring persons (even Slappy at times!).

What I don't do is play a lot of games in life and when someone asks me for an honest opinion, that's what they get. If someone makes an offensive remark or racial/ethnic slur, I let them know how I feel about it. I have a reasonable feel for who I am and as long as allowed to continue I have no problems. I even give pleasant answers to some of the really stupid questions posed by the Miss Twinkle Toes and Miss Sweetness who claim to be 9 years old and want to know if it is alright to sleep with her 3 cousins from Hooterville!

Don't give-a-shitters usually do in one way or another.
0 Replies

morganwood

Reply Fri 15 Aug, 2003 06:50 pm
BTW, I just replied to a guy that his wall paper for his e-mail "made me puke". He was quite taken with it.

And I don't care if my typo's irritate others!
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.02 seconds on 05/17/2024 at 04:55:02