Being HEARD??????????????

qomcl

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 09:42 pm
I have no idea what this site is or how it works but I posted a "post" and I don't even know if I'm in the right place.
Need to know where to turn when you have a story that you want heard and involves feds,state,city,and being a fall guy or girl in this scenario.
Am I even in the right place to get advice? HELP PLEASE!!!!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 612 • Replies: 6
No top replies

fealola

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 09:56 pm
Have you tried going to you're local media outlets i.e. radio, TV or newspapers? Have you looked into making a web sight?
0 Replies

qomcl

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 10:00 pm
Local News thinks the stories too old-a few months ago-newspapers-im having a hard time finding anyone.
A web sites an idea but I don't know how??
Is this site for social convos or real info. I thought it was like an answer center????? Your the only one who is responding. Thank You!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 10:05 pm
This site is both for fun and real advice and info.

If you share you're story here you're apt to get alot of ideas on what to do, and moral support. You will also get an honest opinion here if you are on the wrong track

I think you should tell your story as a new topic with an enticing title that will get people to peek in. You'll need to decide where to post it. Could be in News, Human Interest, Family, Legal or any of the other many catagories. You'll need to choose.

Good Luck and looking forward to hearing your tale
0 Replies

qomcl

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 10:17 pm
Thank You-and I mean that -maybe if I just get it out I'll feel some sort of ???something-I'll try it. I wrote a book-3/4 done and I just can't seem to get myself to finish it. You look-human interest stories-LIFES WINDING ROAD. AND THANKS-YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CARED AND ANSWERED!!!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 10:19 pm
You might want to peruse the site for a while before you post your story so you can choose the appropriate catagory.

If your story is a long one, I suggest you write in paragraph form or at least double space every several points or sentances. I know I zone out and lose interest when I see a long page with no break. But that's just my personal preferance!
0 Replies

fealola

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2003 10:19 pm
Your welcome. Good Luck
0 Replies