• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 658 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Miller

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 01:18 am
http://www.findmadeleine.com/

Notice the right pupil. Is that pigment growing on the iris, or is there cleavage within the iris?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 02:25 am
This "move" by the Potuguese police is much more likely to be a backlash to them being a focus for media criticism than anything else. I expect its aim is to try to get the circus "out of their hair" by trying to get the parents to "clear off".
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 05:27 am
Miller - That website gives me the creeps for some reason. Too much flair for such a sad subject. I don't know anything about eyes, but there is obviously a distinctive mark on her right eye.
0 Replies

busiem2002

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 06:21 am
Little girl's disappearance
It's so heart to breaking to be accused especially if it's scientifically proven.Time can only tell what really happened.We can only leave everything in the hands of our Lord God.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 11:55 am
Re: Little girl's disappearance
busiem2002 wrote:
It's so heart to breaking to be accused especially if it's scientifically proven.Time can only tell what really happened.We can only leave everything in the hands of our Lord God.

Seems like your Lord God didn't do a very good job of protecting her in the first place. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 8 Sep, 2007 02:06 pm
If the object in the child's eye isn't pigment, I think it looks like
an iridectomy.

An iridectomy, also known as a surgical iridectomy or corectomy, is the surgical removal of part of the iris. These procedures are most frequently performed in the treatment of closed-angle glaucoma and iris melanoma.( see wikipedia for more info)
0 Replies