so come on who actually has chipmunks then ??

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 09:48 am
right im new to here so bare with me as its diff to the one im a mod on , well i own chipmunks & im wondering if anyone else out there does , i know id say quite abit about them & also used to breed them but gave up when i had my son , since then they have stayed as pets & do not breed.

it would be nice to know if anyone else has any at all & to see what your set ups are like as im building an outside aviary too
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 538 • Replies: 7
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 10:57 am
I have no chipmunks.

I'm sorry.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 11:02 am
I know they like to wear turtle neck sweaters and sing Christmas songs.

Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 11:18 am
I have chipmunks too. They have these little tunnels running all through my yard - I didn't have to build it - they did it all by themselves. I probably have half a dozen at least. Of course I don't really know - they all look alike to me. I don't have to do anything. They just seem to breed and do just fine all by themselves! Laughing I have never heard of a chipmunk breeder before.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 11:33 am
mismi, kinda like Meerkat Manor? Very Happy
0 Replies

mismi

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 12:25 pm
I swear it is...I keep going between blowing up the little town hall where all the holes meet in the front yard and feeling bad about thinking to do that in the first place...I do keep putting my cat out there...but apparently he has gotten a little too old and well fed...doesn't seem to care a lick that he is in the middle of kitty cat heaven. Maybe I should set a wild life camera out there and call it Chipmunk Chat - a whole new reality series in my front yard...hey..I could be on to something...anyone know the phone number to Animal Planet?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 03:16 pm
mismi40 wrote:
I swear it is...I keep going between blowing up the little town hall where all the holes meet in the front yard and feeling bad about thinking to do that in the first place...I do keep putting my cat out there...but apparently he has gotten a little too old and well fed...doesn't seem to care a lick that he is in the middle of kitty cat heaven. Maybe I should set a wild life camera out there and call it Chipmunk Chat - a whole new reality series in my front yard...hey..I could be on to something...anyone know the phone number to Animal Planet?

Hey, somebody thought to film a bunch of meerkats and look how popular that's become. Go for it!
Very Happy
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 30 Aug, 2007 08:29 pm
Chipmunks are cute and all, but apparently they end in meaninglessness. That's disappointing.
0 Replies