The Time of the Small Penii is come upon us again.....

nimh

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:42 am
dlowan wrote:
Yes, it had a picture....a particularly revolting one, I might add....and it was the email that opened automatically when I checked my email, too...didn't get put in the spam box, so it hit me in the eye. I hadn't seen one for ages, so it was a surprise.

A penis? You hadn't seen a penis for ages?
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 08:56 am
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Yes, it had a picture....a particularly revolting one, I might add....and it was the email that opened automatically when I checked my email, too...didn't get put in the spam box, so it hit me in the eye. I hadn't seen one for ages, so it was a surprise.

No, I hadn't seen a picture of one in my email for ages.

You now, I can't help but feel that some of you are just here to purloin the Michael.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 09:36 am
Archangle theft?

Or am I being obtuse?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:49 pm
dlowan wrote:
margo wrote:
apart from the small penii and cheap drugs, I've had a shitload of job offers lately, each and every one too good to pass up. And only a couple of hours a day. I can quadruple my current income in a month!

Jeez - only a cuppla hours a day, I could take four of them, and quadruple my quadrupled income in a month!

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!

Lol! Yes...but what ARE they!

I'll let you know!
This may be the way out of our currency work situations for both of us! What could possibly go wrong? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 03:58 pm
DrewDad wrote:
Archangle theft?

Or am I being obtuse?

Known to the eruditeless as "take the Mickey".
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 04:56 pm
Americans get the Mickey slipped to them--as in Mickey Finn and getting shanghied for wholesome, paid vacations on clipper ships.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:04 pm
Noddy24 wrote:
Americans get the Mickey slipped to them--as in Mickey Finn and getting shanghied for wholesome, paid vacations on clipper ships.

Don't you guys use "taking the Mickey" to mean "making fun of"?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:08 pm
Quote:

Nope.

We pull legs and take the wind out of sails.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 05:27 pm
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:

Back when I used some other browser on some occasions (is that vague enough?), you could opt out of seeing text, much less photos.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 27 Aug, 2007 06:50 pm
dlowan wrote:
Noddy24 wrote:

No, as Noddy pointed out.

But many would accept should you offer to slip them a Mickey, I think. Then again, my drug lingo is not up to snuff.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/08/2024 at 02:20:17