Foot Fetish Photographer On Loose

Miller

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 09:01 pm
Foot Fetish Photographer On Loose
Man Taking Pictures Of Women's Feet

POSTED: 6:30 pm EDT August 16, 2007
UPDATED: 9:22 pm EDT August 16, 2007

BOSTON -- A man police said has been snapping pictures of women's feet with a cell phone camera is not under arrest because he has not broken any laws.

NewsCenter 5's Bianca de la Garza reported that police said they found 21 pictures of women's feet on his cell phone.

"It seems like a little strange," said Annie.

Annie said the man recently came into her Massachusetts Avenue yoga studio claiming he had a foot injury.

"So I was doing something with my foot and he kept touching it. And I thought he just wanted to be clear about what I was showing him, but then he took my sock," she said.

Police said at this point, the man has not broken any laws.

"The problem is right now is that there was no criminal intent that we know of," said Cambridge police Officer Frank Pasquarello.

Police said they could arrest the man if they connect him to a June assault near Central Square where a woman was given a bear hug by a stranger.

"It is more clear-cut in the hugging situation. If it is unwanted, and someone comes up behind you and hugs you, that is against the law," said Pasquarello.

The first reported incident of the man taking pictures of women's feet took place in April at a Harvard Square lighting store. The man returned and the clerk recognized him and called police.

"It sounds like a problem, like he needs help," Annie said.

Cambridge police said the man is of Middle Eastern descent, between 25 and 35 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a medium build.

Boston Channel.com
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,827 • Replies: 13
No top replies

littlek

Reply Thu 16 Aug, 2007 09:15 pm
Quote:
Cambridge police said the man is of Middle Eastern descent, between 25 and 35 years old, 5 feet 8 inches tall with a medium build.

HAHAHAHA! That physically describes many men in Cambridge! Even if you could tell a person of middle eastern descent just by looking.

I'd ask him to pay me.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 12:03 am
In the Middle East a man rarely gets to see women's feet unless he's married. Therefore, nude feet are just as erotic as naked breasts to this man. Not that there's anything wrong with that...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Fri 17 Aug, 2007 06:13 am
The "foot-man" may also be the "hugger" of Central Square, who graps at women as they walk by.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 05:28 am
Rumor has it, this man is looking for a specific anatomical characteristic of the female foot...

Namely, the relationship between the big and 2nd toe.
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 05:44 am
Namely, the relationship between the big and the 2nd toe.

At first, there seemed to be no problems between the two of them, but later, sometime after the first flip-flop incident, the big toe declared it wanted to be known as the Big Toe and that was the start of the troubles.
For one thing, 2nd toe had started on a growth program and was now almost as long as the big toe, er, Big Toe and the other three toes to the right had secretly been cheering 2nd Toe's efforts, even attempting to shrink a little of themselves in order to make 2nd TOE seem even longer.

Big Toe's response to this was that it wasn't length that made you big, it was the bulk, the grith, the weightiness of your structure that gave you Big Toe status. 2nd Toe shot back that it was able to take all the pressure the world gave out during ballet camp practices sessions and that it was the Big Toe which had failed to callose up properly and caused their owner to be dropped from the lead troupe.

Joe(On the bus home from camp the two of them did not speak a word to each other and twice 2nd toe was seen crying quietly)Nation
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 05:45 am
Feet are cool.

A friend had an exhibition recently - photos of feet.

~~~

It's kinda funny that they're trying to connect a foot fetishist to a hugger. They're usually fairly unrelated interests. Those cops need to stop talking in public til they know which end is up.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 12:02 pm
Are the foot fettish guys the same ones who also run around and steal women's shoes?

What does all of this mean in terms of psychosexual development?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 12:55 pm
i can't find one of my sneakers. do you think he'd be after those too? even if they smell?
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 01:07 pm
who cares.
That is funny! Laughing
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 04:57 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
i can't find one of my sneakers. do you think he'd be after those too? even if they smell?

A "smell" fettish? Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 06:57 pm
(swoon)

Joe(take a deep breath and hold it..........)Nation
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 18 Aug, 2007 07:08 pm
swoon.......thud.......and coma.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 19 Aug, 2007 03:01 am
Footnight International seems to be an organization devoted to foot fetish. According to their website, they host "foot parties".

www.footnight.com
0 Replies