What do cats do when you are not home? Go crazy!

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 09:55 am
What do cats do when you are not home? Go crazy! VIDEO

http://www.glumbert.com/media/cats
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 556 • Replies: 4
No top replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:51 am
That was really funny. I love watching cats.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 10:55 am
boomer
Boomer, I almost peed my pants watching the cat whirling around, hanging on to the ceiling fan.

That silly cat needs a parachute.

BBB
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:10 am
All those kittens hopping and prancing around got to me.

Especially that little black and white kitten acting all tough then getting clobbered by that orange cat.

It made me laugh out loud and I really needed that.

Thanks.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Wed 8 Aug, 2007 11:31 am
Boomer
Boomer, when my children were growing up, we had a 1/4 acre "funny farm" for them: at least 4 dogs; at least 2 cats; a flock of bantam chickens, who used to roost in our Redwood trees at night. The flock included a rooster named PooFoo who crowed every morning until a neighbor shot him; geese, adults and babies, who are better watch dogs than dogs, and 2 Dutch rabbits.

When the rabbits and the cats were in the house, the rabbits would run down the hall and the cats would hide and wait for them to go by and leap out at them. They played together and were so funny to watch.

We had a outdoor screened room in which was a raised wooden pallet on the floor for the dogs to sleep on. The ritual every night was the 4 dogs curling up on the pallet; then the 2 cats would find places between the dogs; finally, climbing up on top of the pile sat my son's pet white Pullet hen chicken. I wish I could find the pictures we took of them. The chicken used to try to follow my children to school every morning. Several times I had to go to the school and bring the chicken home.

BBB
0 Replies