HP: the lost years. What happens after the story ends

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 02:46 am
and the epilogue begins?

Don't let me be the only one wondering what happened in between... Did Harry get drafted to play quidditch or go back to Hogwarts? Did he and Ginny lose their virginity in the broomcloset at The Burrow after Fred's funeral? Is Victoire Bill and Fleur's daughter? So much left unanswered, I think we should take it upon ourselves to fill in the blanks. Wink
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 747 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Joe Nation

Reply Sat 28 Jul, 2007 05:17 am
First, we have to write Part II of War and Peace.

Joe(and I wonder what Frodo would be doing these days?)Nation
0 Replies

Shapeless

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 03:20 pm
Though she's insisted that she will not write follow-up novels, here's what Rowling had to say during yesterday's Webcast interview about what she envisions happening to the kids in later lives:

Quote:
Rowling said the world was a sunnier, happier place after the seventh book and the death of Voldemort.

Harry Potter, who always voiced a desire to become an Auror, or someone who fights dark wizards, was named head of the Auror Department under the new wizarding government headed by his friend and ally, Kingsley Shacklebolt.

His wife, Ginny Weasley, stuck with her athletic career, playing for the Holyhead Harpies, the all-female Quidditch team. Eventually, Ginny left the team to raise their three children -- James, Albus and Lily -- while writing as the senior Quidditch correspondent for the wizarding newspaper, the Daily Prophet.

Harry's best friend Ron Weasley joined his brother, George, as a partner at their successful joke shop, Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Hermione Granger, Ron's wife and the third person of the series' dark wizard fighting trio, furthered the rights of subjugated creatures, such as house elves, in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures before joining the magical law enforcement squad. The couple had two children -- Rose and Hugo.

Luna Lovegood, Harry's airily distracted friend with a love for imaginary animals who joins the fight against Voldemort in the Order of the Phoenix, becomes a famous wizarding naturalist who eventually marries the grandson of Newt Scamander, author of "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."

And what Muggle, or non-wizard, song would have been played at the funeral of Albus Dumbledore, the most brilliant and talented wizard the world had ever known?

"Surely 'I Did It My Way' by Frank Sinatra," Rowling told her fans, referring to the song "My Way," written by Paul Anka but popularized by Sinatra, among other singers.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 04:49 pm
I hear Fiorina is still doing book tours.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 30 Jul, 2007 08:04 pm
Glad to hear that Luna has a congenial career.
0 Replies