Lohan - Another DUI 7/24!

happycat

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 04:01 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
What the hell, are any of you surprised? Young entertainment stars in Hollywood getting mixed up in booze & drugs? NO!

I'm not surprised about Paris. I'm disappointed, not surpised, in Britney because my daughter was in middle school when she first came on the scene and many younger girls looked up to her. It's sad to see her hit the bottom so hard.
But Lindsay Lohan is supposed to be so talented. I've haven't seen anything that she's been in lately, but several well respected actors have said that she's very talented. I've read that she could go far in Hollywood as an actor.
Then again, the same goes for Robert Downey, Jr. and others.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 04:14 pm
Look at DAve Chapelle, world by the cojones , ticket to go anywhere. Anybody heard of him lately?
I saw Ms Lohan in RV with Robin Williams. She was a snide little cutey. Whats so talented about her? She was memorizing some lines and spitting them back.
Its not that what she does is so demanding of any great talent.
BFD, so she cant handle the booze. Try her as an adult and let her meet some new friends in slamnmertown. Im sure her lawyers are getting paid.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 27 Jul, 2007 04:30 pm
farmerman wrote:
Look at DAve Chapelle, world by the cojones , ticket to go anywhere. Anybody heard of him lately?
I saw Ms Lohan in RV with Robin Williams. She was a snide little cutey. Whats so talented about her? She was memorizing some lines and spitting them back.
Its not that what she does is so demanding of any great talent.
BFD, so she cant handle the booze. Try her as an adult and let her meet some new friends in slamnmertown. Im sure her lawyers are getting paid.

Dave Chapelle is back, better than ever, on Comedy Central. He went off to Africa or something to get away from it all.
I just think of all the young people that try and try to get somewhere in Hollywood or New York, and never succeed; and here's someone that's got it all and can't handle it. She needs someone trustworthy to help her.
It's all just a shame.
0 Replies