modak

Reply Sat 18 Oct, 2008 03:29 pm
@Victor Murphy,
Get TVU Player, not as many channels but it's completely free, beat that, DTV! Razz
0 Replies

john reading

Reply Thu 23 Oct, 2008 06:44 am
WOT A RIP OFF i paid for dtv4pc but it wouldnt download the program. No reply after so many Emails to them .I was wondering if in fact they really exist and its just one big scam. I asked for my money back but oh what a suprise NO REPLY
gwalintukan

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 11:22 am
@Victor Murphy,
Hi
Any one out there being zipped by 3bSoftware, here is the telephone number and fax number to complaint or request for refunds
Tel. (817)701-1464, Fax (817)701-1469
If they charged the service by credit card (not atm card), you can file a dispute via credit card company. In your billing statement it shows the telephone number of 3bsoftware.
Good luck, spead the word.
0 Replies

gwalintukan

Reply Sat 25 Oct, 2008 11:48 am
@john reading,
Hi there
If you were charged by credit card (not ATM bank card, you can file the dispute with the card company)

This the the DTV4PC/3bsoftware Company contact information posted in Better Business Bureau website: http://dallas.app.bbb.org/report/90007791?noskin
Name: 3B Software, Inc
Phone: (817) 701-1464
Fax: (817) 701-1469
Address: PO Box 181989
Arlington, TX 76096-1989
Principal: Mr. Benjamin Brooks III, President
Customer Contact: Mr. Benjamin Brooks III, President - (817) 701-1464
TOB Classification: Computers Software & Services

0 Replies

beachcombermike

Reply Tue 18 Nov, 2008 02:56 am
i got conned with it, the charge to me was over $70 australian it wasn't worth that as most of the channels are not shown outside of the usa, also i just changed from windows xp to vista and lost the connection and they won't answer my emails about it. mike.
0 Replies

apadula

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2008 08:40 pm
Here's my question: I want to b able to watch LIVE NFL football games while at work. Is DTV4PC going to provide that?
Thanks much
0 Replies

cannondi59

Reply Tue 30 Dec, 2008 07:56 pm
@Victor Murphy,
I was stupid enough to pay for it. In a nutshell its a waste of your money! The people who are running it won't respond to any of your concerns. Mine being one of the files running DTV4PC became corrupted and I had to reinstall, however I couldn't run the program without my username and password which was set to automatic and I didn't write it down. When I requested my password from DTV4PC they never responded. SO DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME. Also, 90 percent of the time I was in terminal buffer wait.

If you decide to purchase this program, make sure you write down your sign on/user name and password and store it somewhere, because after 3o days they delete this information from their database.
0 Replies

nikwak

Reply Thu 22 Jan, 2009 07:52 am
An absolute RIP-OFF. I bought this and downloaded the program - it didn't install. I have been trying to get in touch with them for the last 10 days and they won't even reply to the email. Am stopping payment through my credit card company - I would advise anyone NOT TO TOUCH these people - money for nothing!!
0 Replies

SirDragonMaster

Reply Mon 26 Jan, 2009 11:40 pm
@Victor Murphy,
The previous reply is correct. All DTV4PC does is serve as a convenient program that is just a front for playing the stations that are broadcast over the net for free. Try Googling TVUplayer which is the same type of program BUT IT'S FREE and in my opinion, works a LOT better than DTV4PC. Trust me, I know. I have both on my PC and I never use DTV4PC anymore but I always have my TVUplayer on. Plus, they just released an upgrade which includes more channels.
jjsspat

Reply Fri 30 Jan, 2009 06:25 pm
Having seen the quality of the service on a friend's PC, and then reading the comments supporting the product... I surmise that the company is placing comments of support to contradict the "this is crap" comments.

Buyer Beware... they won't be getting one penny from this writer
0 Replies

Sanena

Reply Tue 3 Mar, 2009 02:08 pm
Garbage - complete GARBAGE! Horrid programming, nothing but loops, crap that is days old, TOTAL JUNK! As for their customer service - do they actually have one? They WILL NOT answer any emails, as for a phone number, yeah you guessed it, None.

First thing to look for when considering something like this is a phone number. Call it, if the product is that amazing then they will have a phone. If it's a scam and they do not want any contact from pissed off people that have been scammed, no phone number.

DTV4PC = Duped TV 4 Peoples Cash.

This is a scam, it will always be a scam - remember this as well, some of the positive post (The few that there are) will be people paid by the DTV4PC company. They want them to find every negative post about the company and post those "Awesome" posts to keep the scam going.

This is not a real company, this is a pack of thieves hiding behind the the internet. Con artists, crooks, COWARDS.
0 Replies

OneSimpleSimon

Reply Sat 7 Mar, 2009 02:21 am
@nmchas,
It's rubbish. I just feel silly that I fell for it in a weak moment without checking it out properly first.
0 Replies

grinou

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2009 02:58 pm
@mapalmer17,
same for me..i paid for it an i want to know how to get started...pleeeeeease someone answer....
0 Replies

rps57x

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 10:09 am
@djjd62,
total garbage,and the money back guarantee is worthless
0 Replies

rps57x

Reply Sat 11 Apr, 2009 10:11 am
@Sonshine,
What about the money back guarantee? Why don't they respond to emails and give me my refund? GARBAGE is still GARBAGE rebate or not.
0 Replies

FAISAL00

Reply Thu 25 Jun, 2009 09:20 pm
@nmchas,
I PAID THEM MONEY BUT NO DOWN LOAD. I SENT THEM A LETTER AND THEY TOLD TO WAIT 2 BUSINESS DAYS. TODAY ITS 5TH DAY AND NOTHING. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THOSE PEOPLE.
0 Replies

BRACON

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 01:55 pm
@Victor Murphy,
Calling all internet users!!! If anyone tells you that DTV4PC is good and save you monthly, please don't believe it. DTV4PC is a big scam!!! You can watch only video stream....no regular channels , no support as they promised. I purchased the packaged last 18th May 2009, until now, I haven't received the license/registration number. I e-mailed them so many times, no one reply. Don't waste your money. I realized, it's better to subscribe the cable tv.
0 Replies

BRACON

Reply Wed 5 Aug, 2009 01:59 pm
@djjd62,
Just a friendly advice, don't even try to purchase any DTV4PC package. It's a big scam!!!
0 Replies

hassanwali

Reply Thu 1 Oct, 2009 01:02 pm
@EMERY,
i paid for nothing ... sure nothing to be sure i give you my order details

Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 10:18 AM
To: "Hassan Wali" <[email protected]>
Subject: Thank you for your order

> Hello Hassan Wali,
>
> Thank you for your order.
>
> Order Receipt:
>
> Order ID: 142969769
> Date: Thu Apr 23 04:18:44 -0400 2009
> Payment Type: Visa
> Order Status: Accepted
>
> (DTVSE) DTV4PC $29.99 X 1 = $29.99
> (PCC) Premium Channels Package $9.99 X 1 = $9.99
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Product Total $39.98
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Grand Total $39.98
>
> Name: Hassan Wali
> Company: Home
> Email: [email protected]
>
> Address 1: 56,1District-zone6-Tagamoe 5
> Address 2:
> City: New cairo
> State/Province: Helwan
> Zip/Postalcode: 11477
> Country: Egypt
0 Replies

DJ-SirDuke

Reply Tue 6 Oct, 2009 03:42 am
@SirDragonMaster,
Hi like every friggen else crap for windows it requires the newer window prgs. 2000 XP & newer at least DTV4PC will use any windows version you happen to be using. Thanks for nothing Guy.
0 Replies