sharon1101

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2008 03:24 pm
dtv4pc is a ripoff..... they don't offer anything you can't get for free... and the quality of their product is extremely poor. forget about getting a refund... they forget about you once they have your money. sending a email to their customer service is pointless... they don't respond. stay away from them.
0 Replies

jerroz

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 08:42 am
DTV4PC
In a weak moment I ordered this package with two premiums before I checked the web for scams. Believe me, I won't do that again. As stated by many others, they don't respond to any communication after they have your money and the product is extremely poor. The two premium packages don't even work and the on demand package simply forwards you to another service. STAY AWAY FROM 3B SOFTWARE. As always, buyer, beware
0 Replies

Jim444

Reply Sun 27 Jul, 2008 12:46 pm
dtv4pc
yea I've got it and it is no better then the free version that you can download at live tv so check it out & we put all the soft where they sent and listed on & still none of their movies work although 1tvpc did work good for one movie and all the adult stuff comes through but some of the other movies where very slow [buffering every few minutes
0 Replies

boxers555

Reply Sun 10 Aug, 2008 06:49 pm
dtv4pc
We've had this service for about 3 weeks now. We have found it to be very difficult to navigate. Other than that we really have no complaints.

We've watched several movies that would have cost us a lot more than $30 if we had to see them in the theater.
0 Replies

ena

Reply Wed 13 Aug, 2008 02:35 am
schmoodie
it might not be any better than the free TV in Schmoodie.com. Plenty of channels worldwide but it is FREE!
0 Replies

Excalyber

Reply Mon 18 Aug, 2008 12:38 pm
@Victor Murphy,
I just bought and downloaded this program. The streaming is slow ( the picture keeps freezing and having to wait for the buffer to finish loading) and the programs look like they've been prerecorded. The resolution is very bad. The picture looks like someone tried to transfer a VHS to a DVD and did a bad job. It's really fuzzy and out of focus. On some channels you can't even get a picture, only sound. I have uninstalled this program. I do not think it is worth the money.
0 Replies

kermit12

Reply Fri 29 Aug, 2008 03:38 pm
DTV4PC is good for watching full length TV shows, Movies and some oldies. To watch some of the shows you get to view you can go to http://www.hulu.com
It has some limited use for certian movies and shows, but they have been adding new shows and movies as they get them. I like the older TV shows like Adam 12 so I think I got my money's worth.
Mike
0 Replies

dad1340

Reply Wed 10 Sep, 2008 08:06 am
Cable/DSL providers are in the process of charging addition fees if you exceed a "designated" amount of downloads monthly. Comcast, for example recently posted this in the local Tacoma, WA newspaper. I do not have DTV4PC, and will not purchase, however those of you that have may very well end-up paying additional fees to your Cable/DSL provider for the time spent viewing the channels/radio
0 Replies

RonHelen

Reply Thu 11 Sep, 2008 02:57 pm
@mapalmer17,
Happened the same to me. I can only find their sign-up page. I am afraid is a fraud.....
0 Replies

Edwin25

Reply Mon 15 Sep, 2008 09:00 am
@Sonshine,
Mr. Sonshine

Where're you from?
0 Replies

TexasGal

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2008 04:53 pm
@Victor Murphy,
I just got an email from them and my first thought is that it might be a virus or other something bad. If it is a legal download and will do what it says it will do, the price is so low that it makes me wonder whether it is only a scam. Wish there were still a govt. agency which polices such things. If you do go ahead and get it, I'd be interested in knowing the outcome. Thanks and good luck. Marie [email protected]
0 Replies

TexasGal

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2008 04:59 pm
@cdwilliams1,
Thanks CD ... I just today got their email in my inbox and was afraid to download it in case it harbored a virus or some other such infection. Also, with the low price of $30, and the huge amount of cable TV for that amount, I really figured it was a rip-off. Sorry that you lost your money, but you were very nice to go to the trouble to write and warn the rest of us. Bless your heart. Marie
0 Replies

TexasGal

Reply Tue 16 Sep, 2008 07:01 pm
@Victor Murphy,
I just found this info on another site. It gives the name of the company who owns the DTV4PC and the BBB info on it as well. http://www.medlawplus.com/classaction/DTV4PCcomplaints.tpl
Marie
0 Replies

Robo

Reply Mon 22 Sep, 2008 10:34 pm
I purchased the DTV4PC program through 3B Software. I paid immediately my $35 via VISA. It hit my bank immediately. I downloaded and the program is Graboid. I could not get TV but movies list appeared and I was able to view 3 movies before it filled up "bandwidth". No matter what I tried "preference" tab, "options" tab I could not continue. Finally I was able to reach someone at Graboid , pasted my purchase and order information and sent it to them. Graboid wrote back that they only accept PayPal payments and my order did not go to them. Graboid also said this was a free trial program that is their product. Someone is promoting their FREE program and for Graboid it is frustrating. As a note, on the next calendar date (date program was installed) the program will refresh and clear the "bandwidth". THERE IS A MONTHLY FEE after that. What I have is a free trial version sold to me by someone who will not respond. The "contact us" at the bottom of the DTV4PC promotion page throws you into "[email protected]" which gets thrown back at you as a permanent dead like.
ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS AS TO HOW TO PROSECUTE ????
0 Replies

digi010

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:39 am
@EMERY,
I just got one trying to refund my money through credit card, it is as you said scum and nothing but lode of rubbish never work, this was my biggest mistake I ever done .
0 Replies

digi010

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:40 am
@Victor Murphy,

I just got one trying to refund my money through credit card, it is as you said scum and nothing but lode of rubbish never work, this was my biggest mistake I ever done .

0 Replies

digi010

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2008 10:47 am
@djjd62,
don`t I got one and is not working, scam I am trying to get me money back if I ever could. don`t do it man.
0 Replies

tg2010in

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 05:57 am
Those who bought it deserved it. How on earth can anyone stream Hdtv live via internet? Didnt you know that it would choke out your isp?? This is what happens when you jump into something without knowing background information.
Dtv4Pc is trash and there's no argument about it. It is just another scam to make you pull out your wallet. They broadcast the dumbest content possible. And for those who say the radio is good.. get a life..! There are thousands of nice & free radio channels on the internet.
0 Replies

nicholas pang

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 07:35 am
@Victor Murphy,
It is definitely a ripoff. I spend $49.97 and all you can watch is a black screen on most of the channels.

The channels you can watch are low quality and jerky most of the time. Save your money for sometime else. PS they did not even response to my technical query after they sold the product.

[email protected]
0 Replies

dpark41

Reply Thu 16 Oct, 2008 10:22 am
@Victor Murphy,
I recently joined and there is loads of good stuff available free. OK, most of the items offered are just short video clips. But there are lots of TV series there,too. I love the Sci Fi Channel, lots of oldies I missed in the past. I cannot figure our how to save or record them for later playback. Im new to all this thanks all dp
0 Replies