The Feminine Upper Arm

Noddy24

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 11:46 am
Age is not kind to a woman's upper arm.

Except in the exceptionally fit, the skin becomes flabby and flappy and puckered--a display area for crepe and cellulite.

Of course, I've never heard that upper arms in the young, fit and desirable were featured erogenous zones.

Perhaps the firm upper arm of a young woman is an indication that she's willing to hew wood and draw water and tote barges and lift bales and slop the hogs and hoe the garden and tend the young and sooth manly breasts?

Whatever.

Will any Good Woman join me in retirement?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 3,256 • Replies: 80
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 11:50 am
Here!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 11:54 am
I have licked the upper arm of an elderly woman and I have ejaculated.

But not necessarily in that order.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 11:57 am
Osso--

Welcome!

Gus--

I'm not sure whether you belong with the ruffled manly breasts or the hogs. In either cause you're Gertrude's problem--unless Gertrude would like to join the League of Good Women (Crones' Division).
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:11 pm
We could get a Flaps Are Beatiful club going...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:11 pm
Quote:
Of course, I've never heard that upper arms in the young, fit and desirable were featured erogenous zones.

Noddy- In orthodox Judaism, women wear sleeves that cover their upper arms, as well as necklines up to the neck for just that reason.

I'm with you, woman. Nobody could mistake MY upper arms for an erogeneous zone!

http://www.biblicalgarden.com/modesty.html
0 Replies

Tryagain

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:14 pm
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:16 pm
http://www.phrases.org.uk/bulletin_board/12/messages/449.html

Try again-Check this out
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:22 pm
Noddy, by flapping my upper arms very fast, I can (almost) become airborne.

Why aren't there swim suits with sleeves, fer gosh sakes?

There are certain African women whose breasts sag down below their waists so they can suckle their young children as they walk alongside their mothers. No one want saggy breasts, but this is an obvious use for them. What use are flabby upper arms? To make enough wind to keep away flies? Perhaps musical instruments, a slap and flap sort of thing.

Sigh.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:23 pm
Ah, there's Phoenix, my extremely short little friend...
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:27 pm
Diane wrote:
Ah, there's Phoenix, my extremely short little friend...

Diane. Talk about short. I just bought this bed that is so high, that I practically have to take a running leap to get into it! Laughing
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:30 pm
Osso--

I remember reading a memoir by a Formerly Male author who started hormone therapy for his Sex Change when he was in his 40's. One of the things he noticed fairly early on was that his biceps turned into flaps.

Phoenix--

I'm not prejudiced here, just uninformed. Am I correct in my vague impression that many Orthodox Jews eschew labor saving devices because hard-working women are a delight unto the Lord?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:37 pm
Tryagain--

Your query reminds me that in pioneer days a Good Woman could substitute for a mule at plowing time.

Usually on the canal a Good Woman got to lead the mule, but needs must when the devil drives.

Diane--

Flap! Flap! and occasionally Slap! when vigorously toweling after a bath.

For swimming you can always submerge yourself neck-deep, but I spent some time in the sun today with my peer group. I'm a woman suited to flowing draperies. Few women in their sixties and seventies--and I include myself--are stylish in sleeveless shirts--or even more revealing, sleeveless jerseys.

Shawls weren't just for winter warmth or a substitute for a loving arm in the cool of the evening. Swawls provided veiling where veiling was aesthetically indicated.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:39 pm
Phoenix, what about a set of those little doggy steps that help small dogs get up on a bed? Then again, a running leap does provide good exercise.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:42 pm
Missed your last post, Noddy.

Shawls, veiling, aesthetically suitable clothing for the older woman.

That must be why there used to be swimming costumes. Aesthetics.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:42 pm
My upper arms haven't looked nice since I was 16. I know a few young women with unattractive upper arms. Me, I like 3/4 sleeves.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:46 pm
Diane wrote:
Phoenix, what about a set of those little doggy steps that help small dogs get up on a bed? Then again, a running leap does provide good exercise.

Funny you should mention that. When I first got the bed a couple of days ago, I noticed an ad on TV for those doggy steps. Thought that it was a good idea. When I mentioned it to Mr. P. he wisely pointed out that those steps were made for beings with a lot less gravity than I possess.

He was concerned that I would fall out of bed and break my neck, as I have done that a few times in my sleep. (Fell out of bed, not broken my neck) So I bought one of those long body pillows, and set it on the floor at night! Laughing
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 12:47 pm
I'm with you, Freeduck. Cap sleeves might as well not be there for a the good they do.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 01:13 pm
Phoenix32890 wrote:
Funny you should mention that. When I first got the bed a couple of days ago, I noticed an ad on TV for those doggy steps. Thought that it was a good idea. When I mentioned it to Mr. P. he wisely pointed out that those steps were made for beings with a lot less gravity than I possess.

library steps

they work

http://www.levimage.com/IMAGE/PRODUCTS/FURNITURE/MISC_FURNITURE/FA0275_CSW_CH.jpg

I've got a variant of these from Lane.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Sat 14 Jul, 2007 01:40 pm
Phoenix--

A trampoline?

Free Duck--

I'm with you on the beauty of 3/4 sleeves. Cap sleeves call attention to the problem.

ehBeth--

Library Steps are more decorous than a trampoline--but I bet you'd opt for the trampoline.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » The Feminine Upper Arm
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/07/2024 at 01:59:20