Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 01:18 pm
What are the worst Christmas movies (made for TV specials, etc...) you have ever experienced?

http://i64.tinypic.com/29diphv.jpg
Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny (1972);

Santa Claus (1959);

Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964);

My IMDb list of some of the worst rated XMas crimes against Cinemanity!
Bah Humbug
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 198 • Replies: 3

Sturgis

1  
Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2016 02:38 pm
Hey, that's not right! Santa Claus Conquers The Martians is a holiday classic and we get to see Pia Zadora in her big screen film debut.

If you want some really sappy holiday movies, might I suggest most of the the things shown o. The Hallmark channel?

1  
Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2016 10:29 pm

I seem to be a minority of one, but I absolutely can not stand that classic that everyone else loves, with the "BB gun/you'll put your eye out/leg-lamp/nightmare trip to the mall Santa/etc".

It just seems like watching someone have a miserable holiday experience. I much prefer happiness over misery. And I get more than my fill of misery just watching the evening news.

I like all the other major Xmas classics though.

mark noble

-2  
Reply Fri 16 Dec, 2016 11:03 am
Christmas is bollux - It's a MINDSET-RESET.
With a huge turn on sell much crap to ppl who value an abundance of crap.

2. » Worst Christmas Movies Ever?