how do i care my skin

Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:42 am
So my forehead and my nose is very greasy and has some pimples and blackheads, while my cheeks and skin under my eyes feel dry seconds later when i apply mosturizer. So its sort of dry skin plus oily skin and its really hard to take care... is there any tips of taking care of this type of skin?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,806 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

ehBeth

Wed 20 Jul, 2016 07:44 am
@wanttoknow2,
Keep your skin, all of it, very clean. Lots of water, not too much soap. Be very very very very cautious with using any moisturizer.

Talk to someone at a drug store about which products (maybe from the Vichy line, which I find very gentle), would be best for caring for your t-zone .
0 Replies

owlpure

Sat 1 Dec, 2018 07:56 am
@wanttoknow2,
Your eating habits may also are the causes for your skin type. Avoid oil food, and also become a vegan for few days.Try using natural soaps.
0 Replies

geetika12

Wed 5 Dec, 2018 07:37 am
@wanttoknow2,
simply wash it with water twice a day.
0 Replies

simrangoyal

Sat 6 Apr, 2019 05:20 am
Wear sunscreen every single day of the year, even during rains and winter. UVA rays are ‘slow agers’ which can harm your skin throughout the year. Sunscreen will protect your from any kind of harmful rays.
0 Replies

TatiCoen

Sun 14 Apr, 2019 03:26 pm
Nature oils, not creams, always help with dry skin.
0 Replies

peter486

Sat 20 Apr, 2019 01:14 am
@wanttoknow2,
To keep it gentle:

Limit bath time. Hot water and long showers or baths remove oils from your skin. ...
Avoid strong soaps. Strong soaps and detergents can strip oil from your skin. ...
Shave carefully. To protect and lubricate your skin, apply shaving cream, lotion or gel before shaving. ...
Pat dry. ...
Moisturize dry skin.
0 Replies