The crosses have no joints

Sun 27 Mar, 2016 04:31 am
The spirit of Ama said that the Blessed Virgin Mary was a spirit in Heaven. Her name then was Gumamela Celis. Before she became the Blessed Virgin Mary, she was brought to earth to plant the three seeds that would become the crosses of Jesus and the two thieves. When she was born on earth, her parents, Joaquin and Ana, were already old. She became an orphan by aged nine, and I think she was at least 12 years old when she was espoused to Joseph ("Nang mahusto na't maganap taong sukat maging dapat na ipag-asawang hayag"). Ama asked what age when Mary was espoused to Joseph. I answered, "Teenager" (13-19 years old). He said to read Pasiong Mahal. Since the crosses were from three trees, they did not have any joints. That is why Ama told us to make crosses without joints. Do you think that the crosses have joints?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,151 • Replies: 3
Topic Closed
No top replies

oristarA

Sun 27 Mar, 2016 05:33 am
@peacecrusader888,
How gullible would one be to take all these feeble lies?
You keep dumping trash everywhere in our beloved website. Are you not ashamed of your conduct?
Leadfoot

Sun 27 Mar, 2016 05:48 am
@peacecrusader888,
Sure. Because good lumber was at a premium, the Romans didn't want to waste a lot of good wood nailing up a bunch of hooligans. So they used a bunch of scraps and used a variety of joints to make suitable crucifiction poles.

Butt joints with splice plates, scarf joints, overlap joints, and when the cross makers weren't too busy even mortise and tenon joints.

Hope this helps.
0 Replies

peacecrusader888

Sun 27 Mar, 2016 06:21 am
@oristarA,
I am just sharing to you what I heard from the spirit of Ama. I am not recruiting you or anyone. I am already old and when I die, what He said maybe forgotten. They are, to me, logically correct. He revealed that Jesus was born on 05-23 and died on 08-17. I have proved that these are correct that is why I am enthusiastic in sharing what I learned from Ama.
0 Replies