How do I go from what I have now to this dark/ light ash brown color

Mrizk

Reply Mon 14 Mar, 2016 05:35 pm
Hi everyone so I had my hair lightened a few months ago but it always ends up turning orange. Now the difference between my roots and the color is too much, I also just can't afford to keep up with toning it all the time and stuff to keep it.. So what I need help with is this. My natural hair that has grown out is very dark and I don't like it because it has a reddish tint, so i wanted to lighten it a bit, than kind of just make the bottom not this orange color.. I bought a medium ash brown and a light ash brown. I was going to do the medium ash brown on the top than after it washes out it will kind of darken the bottom a little and than I can do the light brown as the "balayage" I know the technique I've done it before I just don't know if the colors I got are too close so it wouldn't make a difference. Should I exchange the light brown for a medium blonde??? Agh my mind is going in circles lol. I don't want to do anymore bleach so Basically I just need to know what colors to get and the way I should do it( ex: roots first, than the bottom or what) I've attached a pic the first one is my current hair and the other are how I want it. I'm mostly aiming for the top right pic and the one directly underneath mine. If anyone knows how to add a pic please let me know
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,461 • Replies: 0
No top replies