andy31

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:21 pm
@ehBeth,
Well hello Beth! Is that your only comment? Sad
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Mon 30 Mar, 2015 10:40 pm
@CalamityJane,
Ooh is that right? Is this what you really think? Well ok.. I'll keep it in mind and I thank you... can I just call you Jane?... for your opinion. I'm Andy. Nice to meet you Jane!

Yeey!!! Spring break! Forget all the arguments and let's go have some fun!
I can't change the world! But I can damn guarantee that world will not change me either!
Setanta

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 03:19 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:
But I can damn guarantee that world will not change me either!

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

What a maroon . . .

argome321

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 04:02 am
@andy31,
Quote:
That being said this is nothing against gays. Actually quite oposite. A feel very sorry for them and sad that no one is addressing the real problem. Is anyone there willing to face the truth?

Maybe you have an interested in this subject because you have secret desires to have a gay affair? Denial is a strong motivation.
andy31

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:33 am
@argome321,
What kind of theory is that? Reather than inventing some wierd reasons why not just paying attention to what I have to say about my interest in the subject?
Well, nice trial body, but I'm happily married, and if you are looking for a "partner" or try to score something, you might look among some of my previous male responders. Lol. They sound to be the type.
Sorry to disapoint you.
andy31

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:45 am
@Setanta,
Okay... so what exactly you finding so funny? Or.. is it what you just smoked and it make you giggle. Man, whatever it is that you are smoking, I would not touch that thing with 10' pole after I see what it did to you.
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:57 am
@andy31,
Quote:
What kind of theory is that? Reather than inventing some wierd reasons why not just paying attention to what I have to say about my interest in the subject?
Well, nice trial body, but I'm happily married, and if you are looking for a "partner" or try to score something, you might look among some of my previous male responders. Lol. They sound to be the type.
Sorry to disapoint you.

Sorry, you aren't my type. I'm hetero, but the only people I know who worry about other adults sexual habits are the kind of people who have something to hide
andy31

Reply Tue 31 Mar, 2015 05:45 pm
@argome321,
Do you see me worry about anyone's
sexual habits? I never said I did either. What I did say though is that being gay is not what nature intended, just like pedophilia or zoophilia is not and therefore it is abnormal to have any of those sexual deviations. Is this so difficult to sink in? There is a long list of sexual abnormalities but for some weird reason our society decided to pick gays and give them status of normacy.
I know, I know, many of you reading this will look at it like a pig in the sky not knowing what to do with it. But on the background of the current politics a lot of things will sound extreme or radical.

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 06:27 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

sexual habits? I never said I did either. What I did say though is that being gay is not what nature intended...

"Nature" "intended" something???

Did nature tell you this...or is this something that just popped into your head and you decided to give it a try?
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 06:37 am
@andy31,
Quote:
Re: argome321 (Post 5922215)
sexual habits? I never said I did either. What I did say though is that being gay is not what nature intended, just like pedophilia or zoophilia is not and therefore it is abnormal to have any of those sexual deviations. Is this so difficult to sink in? There is a long list of sexual abnormalities but for some weird reason our society decided to pick gays and give them status of normacy.
I know, I know, many of you reading this will look at it like a pig in the sky not knowing what to do with it. But on the background of the current politics a lot of things will sound extreme or radical.

Not worried? Hmm... if not -you need to re-read what you yourself just wrote in your response.
andy31

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 09:29 am
@argome321,
Let me refer you to thesaurus to look up the words "worying" and "bothering". Perhaps we could avoid at least THIS part of the argument.
argome321

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 10:11 am
@andy31,
Quote:
Let me refer you to thesaurus to look up the words "worying" and "bothering". Perhaps we could avoid at least THIS part of the argument.

Perhaps you should just get a plain old English dictionary first. Is doesn't hurt to use spell check either.

What bothers me is that you are grouping one type of group along with pedophiles and deviants... all negative connotations. When you do that you dehumanize people and that makes it easier for haters to abuse people because you don't see them as people. It's the same root as all racism. It becomes a slippery slope. Once you find excuses to abuse people you can make any excuse you want for another group to be hated and ostracized and denied equal rights and denied equal opportunities.

That's the problem with your approach. Perhaps you just don't see it, the danger in that kind of thinking. You don't or can't see the harm it causes.

I don't care who sleeps with whom as long as you are consenting adults and not murdering each other and others. What business its it of mind or yours for that matter?

Don't tell me you speak for god(s)? If so,are you claiming that your his proxy here on Earth?
andy31

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 11:51 am
@argome321,
I am not a God's proxy. But you know Argome321 I have to give credit here. You really touch subject that I absolutely agree with. So we do agree on something! Yeey!! I do agree that by me raising this issue (being gay is not normal ) it could prompt some crazy psochopats to justify if not initiates their hate for gays, and honestly this is the last thing I intend here. I hope this won't be the case because again I agree with you that as long as they are not breaking any laws or not hurting anybody, there is no reason for anyone to hate them or ostracize them. So I have to give you a big five here.

Maybe because a very delicate nature of the subject I've been called stupid , bigot and all kinds of names because I dare question gays normacy. Well there is a fine line. Some of us just disagree where to draw it.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 02:24 pm
@andy31,
No you are not God's proxy, not even close. What you are is a foolish and rude young man.
neologist

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 03:09 pm
There is no 10 foot pole long enough for me to not touch this thread with.
If that makes no sense, neither does this discussion.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 06:45 pm
@glitterbag,
So now I am "Foolish and rude young man...". Hmm, and what bought you to that conclusion? Who am I rude to? And foolish, because stating the obvious??? You might not like hearing the truth but it doesn't make me foolish.. just saying.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 1 Apr, 2015 07:11 pm
@andy31,
Oh goody a novice. So you ask, what brought me to that conclusion?? First of all, I don't have a problem with truth, you have a problem distinguishing between truth and then again 'your truth'. I suppose it's possible that you don't realize how rude you are, you might be just so deluded with your hate fantasies you believe the bilge you pump is something everyone needs to hear.

I suspect you are very young with limited life experience, that's the only reason I can think of that you would continue to make such a fool of yourself. But it's ok skippy, you're going to get older, but I can't assure you that you will become more mature. But at some point there will be repercussions for such immature behaviour.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 04:29 pm
For all of you trying to challenge my opinion about gays,6 let me first clarify some facts before you go any further with your assaults.
I do not hate gays nor I love them.
I have nothing against gay as I have nothing against mentally challanged.
I tolerate them but not glorifying them.
I do NOT believe in discrimination against gay community but I would not give them any special rights, and turn them into some special protected class of citizens. Especially I don't believe in gay prosecution like is happening I Muslim countries as well as in communist countries (like North Korea ) that all liberal progressives loves so much.
By the way, what a double standard!
I am agaist gay marriage. If we put some of my oponents here to power, we soon would start marrying our own dogs, for crying a loud. Ridiculous!
And what's all about this gay rights!??? Are we creating now some special rights for them just because they are gays?
In this case why don't we make a country for them call "Gayland" like Greeks did. We can ship them all there and they can do whatever the hell they want there. We are still America here, and I hope more people would stand up against idiots taking over and turning this country to a joke.
If gays want to be a part of this society they should respect our rules. Otherwise go to Gayland! Lol.
Special rights, my ass!! Nobody give me any special rights!
Am I supposed to turn into gay or some freak to be part of protected Class like gays, blacks, and illegals. Ooh sorry undocumented lol.
Anyway I hope you got my point.
argome321

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 04:45 pm
@andy31,
Quote:
For all of you trying to challenge my opinion about gays,6 let me first clarify some facts before you go any further with your assaults.
I do not hate gays nor I love them.
I have nothing against gay as I have nothing against mentally challanged.
I tolerate them but not glorifying them.
I do NOT believe in discrimination against gay community but I would not give them any special rights, and turn them into some special protected class of citizens. Especially I don't believe in gay prosecution like is happening I Muslim countries as well as in communist countries (like North Korea ) that all liberal progressives loves so much.
By the way, what a double standard!
I am agaist gay marriage. If we put some of my oponents here to power, we soon would start marrying our own dogs, for crying a loud. Ridiculous!
And what's all about this gay rights!??? Are we creating now some special rights for them just because they are gays?
In this case why don't we make a country for them call "Gayland" like Greeks did. We can ship them all there and they can do whatever the hell they want there. We are still America here, and I hope more people would stand up against idiots taking over and turning this country to a joke.
If gays want to be a part of this society they should respect our rules. Otherwise go to Gayland! Lol.
Special rights, my ass!! Nobody give me any special rights!
Am I supposed to turn into gay or some freak to be part of protected Class like gays, blacks, and illegals. Ooh sorry undocumented lol.
Anyway I hope you got my point.

Man,If you look up the word bigotry you will find a picture of yourself right under the definition

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 02:51:56