glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 06:48 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

For all of you trying to challenge my opinion about gays,6 let me first clarify some facts before you go any further with your assaults.
I do not hate gays nor I love them.
I have nothing against gay as I have nothing against mentally challanged.
I tolerate them but not glorifying them.
I do NOT believe in discrimination against gay community but I would not give them any special rights, and turn them into some special protected class of citizens. Especially I don't believe in gay prosecution like is happening I Muslim countries as well as in communist countries (like North Korea ) that all liberal progressives loves so much.
By the way, what a double standard!
I am agaist gay marriage. If we put some of my oponents here to power, we soon would start marrying our own dogs, for crying a loud. Ridiculous!
And what's all about this gay rights!??? Are we creating now some special
rights for them just because they are gays?
In this case why don't we make a country for them call "Gayland" like Greeks did. We can ship them all there and they can do whatever the hell they want there. We are still America here, and I hope more people would stand up against idiots taking over and turning this country to a joke.
If gays want to be a part of this society they should respect our rules. Otherwise go to Gayland! Lol.
Special rights, my ass!! Nobody give me any special rights!

Am I supposed to turn into gay or some freak to be part of protected Class like gays, blacks, and illegals. Ooh sorry undocumented lol.
Anyway I hope you got my point.

We see your point, unfortunately it's the shape of your head. In case you haven't caught on yet, no one here gives a good god damn what you think. I'm sure there are many forums for a twisted freep like yourself, go share your ugly thoughts with other twisted freeps.
andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 07:17 pm
@argome321,
I did Argome. It is talking about stubborn intolerance and dislike of others and/or others opinion. Is this mean that those who stubbornly trashing my opinion and viciously attacking me here calling me names, I can refer to as bigots? I think so, because the definition works both ways you know.
By the way I doubt that you read carefully my quote because I clearly said I'm not hating gays and I AM tolerating them.
I only expressed strong frustration for people that glorifying them, turning them into group with special privileges. That's all.
But I do respect your opinion Argome regardless if we agree or not. If you say I sound like a bigot, I will go back to reexamine my statements. So yes, I really see your point. I might have expressed myself too strong trying to throw in some humor which could be received in the wrong way by some.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 07:57 pm
@andy31,
Hate speech is never funny for actual human beings. That kind of humour you claim is the humour of bigots.
andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 08:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Hey pop, speak for yourself. I see that YOU are the one twisted in your head. You sound like one of those inbalanced haters with some screw loose, who would send a dead treats to anyone who speak up their mind.
Stay away from me you freek!!!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 08:16 pm
@glitterbag,
That would be 'she' not he you sorry sack.
andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 08:44 pm
@glitterbag,
In your case it doesn't matter. Would not surprise me if you are both: you act like you just got electrocuted when you read anything that would not be apeasing to gays.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 09:06 pm
@andy31,
Oh dear God, I didn't realize you were an idiot, you are in one of the protected categories. I'm sorry you're stupid, I thought you were just an idiot.
andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 10:17 pm
@glitterbag,
Lol. It looks like you might need to use a dictionary to pickup some more names to call me with. You start repeating yourself. I thought you just have dementia but I underestimated your problems. Well, don't forget to take your pills before going to bed.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 10:22 pm
@andy31,
Ok, my whole life is now in shambles because you think you put me in my place. I admire folks who live in fantasy land, you folks never run into the reality wall. Just bugger off, junior.
andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 10:26 pm
@glitterbag,
You know I think we should maybe end this argument before you get a heart attack from frustration and I would be the one to blame for it.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 10:35 pm
@andy31,
Andy, I consider you piffle, but only because you're piffle. Save your strength for people who might actually give a **** about your opinion. I will be putting you on ignore, but only because I don't want to see your trifling self online. I see you've been a member for about 5 days, who were you before your new identity? You don't have to answer, I'm going to be busy and really little dude, who do you think really has anything invested other than you. So farewell asshat, I'm busy, and your sad attempts to be insulting are so middle school. Bye Bye nutcase.
andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 10:37 pm
@glitterbag,
I was only repealing your attacks on me. And you were not exactly selective in words, may I remind you.
But of course I don't know you and don't know me. You might be quite tolerable in a real life. Here however, you exposing a bad site of yourself, which prompt me to do the same.
0 Replies

andy31

Reply Thu 2 Apr, 2015 10:40 pm
@glitterbag,
Ok bye and goodnight.
0 Replies

argome321

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 04:22 am
@andy31,
Quote:
Am I supposed to turn into gay or some freak to be part of protected Class like gays, blacks, and illegals. Ooh sorry undocumented lol.

The above statement is racist, bigoted and characteristically dehumanizing. If you can't tell the difference you are either totally ignorant or just plain stupid or a combination of both -or even worse... you are a troll.
Which in itself is odd given the title of your post.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 06:41 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

For all of you trying to challenge my opinion about gays,6 let me first clarify some facts before you go any further with your assaults.
I do not hate gays nor I love them.
I have nothing against gay as I have nothing against mentally challanged.
I tolerate them but not glorifying them.
I do NOT believe in discrimination against gay community but I would not give them any special rights, and turn them into some special protected class of citizens. Especially I don't believe in gay prosecution like is happening I Muslim countries as well as in communist countries (like North Korea ) that all liberal progressives loves so much.
By the way, what a double standard!
I am agaist gay marriage. If we put some of my oponents here to power, we soon would start marrying our own dogs, for crying a loud. Ridiculous!
And what's all about this gay rights!??? Are we creating now some special rights for them just because they are gays?
In this case why don't we make a country for them call "Gayland" like Greeks did. We can ship them all there and they can do whatever the hell they want there. We are still America here, and I hope more people would stand up against idiots taking over and turning this country to a joke.
If gays want to be a part of this society they should respect our rules. Otherwise go to Gayland! Lol.
Special rights, my ass!! Nobody give me any special rights!

I do.

You are a bigot...and want to appear as though you are not.

Right?

Good luck with that, but I would suggest you try selling it somewhere else.
andy31

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:20 am
@argome321,
Ooh yes, I can tell I can tell the difference all right. You have a name for me for each protected group I'm talking about. For a while I thought you only misguided soft hearted person, but you like the others here: completely blinded by leftist propaganda with no room for any reasoning.
If you don't see the reverse racist (blacks on whites), gays intimidations on other people, ilegals getting special treatment, than you are hopeless case Argome, not realizing you are fighting now for "unequal" rights.

We are going from one extreme to another. Now ANY comment about gays is being considered as derogatory and bigoted. But as long as I still have my free speech rights in place, I am NOT going to sit quiet and look at disproportionate treatment of one group over the other.
If gays would be discriminated against or prosecuted here, I would be the first to defend them, but is the other way around.

0 Replies

andy31

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 09:40 am
@Frank Apisa,
Yeah... as I said: hopeless. Nothing sinks in. No individual thinking, just a blind obedience to a propaganda.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 10:23 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

Yeah... as I said: hopeless. Nothing sinks in. No individual thinking, just a blind obedience to a propaganda.

Oh, you poor, misunderstood person! All of us who see through your charade ought to be ashamed of ourselves for picking on you.

You are a bigot, Andy...major league. Especially since you will not recognize your bigotry...and even more because you indulge in that pathetic rationalization of your bigotry and think it to be persuasive.

But...I have regard even for people like you...so if the deception helps you feel good about yourself...good luck with it.
andy31

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 11:36 am
@Frank Apisa,
Well thank you Frank for your kindness. I do too have regard for people like you, with obstructed views. Hmm.. New York Times... woow!! No wonder that this lefties propaganda tool accept your article with open heands. Did you ever try this with New York Post Frank? I'm just asking...
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 3 Apr, 2015 12:11 pm
@andy31,
Earlier, you wrote: "No individual thinking, just a blind obedience to a propaganda."

I didn't realize you were talking about yourself, but you must have been, since your bring the NY Post to my attention.

A Rupert Murdoch paper???

C'mon.

I know you are upset because several of us realized you are a bigot...but no need for that kind of thing.

Egad..."No individual thinking, just a blind obedience to a propaganda."

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/crying-with-laughter.gif

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 11:58:23