Proof that the first organism had billions of genes

farmerman

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 05:39 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
that by all that is known, a very complicated advanced individual, was the first being on the moon, as those who believe in the creator, dictate was also true on the Earth

Its a comforting simple hypothesis that fits your personality. You and Frank Apisa could share some nucleotides
0 Replies

hingehead

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 06:23 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
a very complicated advanced individual, was the first being on the moon, as those who believe in the creator, dictate was also true on the Earth.

What a pity the fossil record makes this conclusion laughable.
DNA Thumbs drive

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:03 pm
@hingehead,
Quite wrong as usual, as there is proof that the first intelligent creature on the moon left no fossils of himself, the intelligent creature that brought life here, by way of his great intelligence also did not die......

All you can do is repeat what your atheist heroes have already mumbled....

So go right on mumbling..
glitterbag

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 09:10 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Why do you assume he has atheists heros? Isn't that a tad dickish?
0 Replies

Kolyo

Mon 15 Dec, 2014 10:02 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

There's another possibility that you have failed to factor in. Some people (me especially) find these types of faux intellectual arguments as interesting as a game of Dungeons and Dragons or the collection of Pokemon cards.

Since you brought up D&D, I decided to look up what part "trolls" played in the D&D universe.

What I found on Wikipedia:

Quote:
The troll appears in the first edition Monster Manual (1977),[3] where they are described as horrid carnivores that know no fear and are able to regenerate damage taken.
FROM: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Dungeons_%26_Dragons%29#Advanced_Dungeons_.26_Dragons_1st_edition_.281977.E2.80.931988.29
0 Replies