Do You Know Where Your Thoughts Come From

timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 02:57 pm
@Squeakybro,
It's not mockery, it's just that I think you have a lack of respect, not only to your fellow humans but to your own holy book.

You abuse the hospitality of this site, overflowing it with lengthy crappy quotes which only effect is to upset people.

You have no semantic knowledge, yet you try to explain texts to people that are lot more educated than you.

You are the reason more and more people see religion as a curse..
izzythepush

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 03:19 pm
@Squeakybro,
So your god, the one you worship, is not the god of love at all, but a bitter and capricious creature who drops people on a whim.

You can quote the Bible as much as you want, but all you've done is create a god in your own image, an ignorant god, a bitter god, and a spiteful god.

That's your trinity.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:59 pm
@timur,
ROFLOL The same book that you don't respect.
And I have no respect for humans.
Duh!

James 2:9
9 But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.
(KJV)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 06:02 pm
@izzythepush,
My God gave you a choice. You took your path, I took mine. Deal with it.
izzythepush

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 06:23 pm
@Squeakybro,
Your god just lives in your head, he doesn't do much at all.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 07:03 pm
@izzythepush,
ROFLOL Maybe not for you but He does everything for me.
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 08:51 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
So your god, the one you worship, is not the god of love at all, but a bitter and capricious creature who drops people on a whim.

You can quote the Bible as much as you want, but all you've done is create a god in your own image, an ignorant god, a bitter god, and a spiteful god.

That's your trinity.
I should point out the god of this world is not the God who created us. As for which of the two squeaky represents, I leave that for further discussion.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:13 pm
@neologist,
Its easy to see the self righteous that haven't read the bible. Or even know what in it. Don't tell them but on judgment days they will be judged by the revelations of Jesus Christ.

John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

And the way people in here are rejecting them, its easy to see who is going to make it and who isn't.
neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:08 pm
@Squeakybro,
Who is the god of this world, Squeaky?
Squeakybro

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:20 am
@neologist,

John 14:30
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.
(NKJ)

izzythepush

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:48 am
@neologist,
I don't think the god in squeaker's head is anything other than a symptom of mental illness.
Smileyrius

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 05:49 am
@neologist,
For the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one - 1John 5:19
neologist

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 06:04 am
@Squeakybro,
PSST! Squeaky! . . .
Do you think it might be Satan?
Squeakybro

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 10:16 am
@izzythepush,
lol Well He is defiantly not the same as yours.

John 8:44-45
44 "You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.
45 "But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me.
(NKJ)

Squeakybro

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 10:18 am
@Smileyrius,
Well satan does rule this world.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 10:18 am
@Squeakybro,
You're a hate filled bigot. And you're full of ****.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 10:20 am
@neologist,
Satan does rule this world . But we must know the difference . Between him and the living God of the universe.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Fri 21 Nov, 2014 01:10 pm
VACATION AND HUNTING SEASON
Its time for a vacation and to do deer hunting so I will have to leave you people for awhile. I think you have plenty of revelations to try to pick holes in. lolol You cant but your welcome to try. Good buy
Squeakybro

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 07:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Its about time again.
0 Replies