Do You Know Where Your Thoughts Come From

Pearlylustre

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:02 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:

All this spiritual knowledge seems to go right over your head. Maybe you should try a forum where you can fit in.

Now that's funny coming from someone who's been here less than 3 weeks! Timur's been here two years, I've been here (on and off) for seven years and I think some of the other members have been here since the internet was invented, or maybe even earlier than that... but you go ahead and decide what the social norms are for this forum. (And thank you - I haven't had a very good day today and you made me laugh)

Lordyaswas

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 02:22 am
@Pearlylustre,
Pearlylustre wrote:

Quote:

All this spiritual knowledge seems to go right over your head. Maybe you should try a forum where you can fit in.

Now that's funny coming from someone who's been here less than 3 weeks! Timur's been here two years, I've been here (on and off) for seven years and I think some of the other members have been here since the internet was invented, or maybe even earlier than that... but you go ahead and decide what the social norms are for this forum. (And thank you - I haven't had a very good day today and you made me laugh)

Well, at least he didn't cut and paste that hilarious post, pearly.
You should feel highly honoured that he actually took the effort to tap a few keys on this occasion.
izzythepush

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 04:25 am
http://viz.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/005_viz160_god.jpg
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:18 am
@Pearlylustre,
lolol Now that is funny. The way you judge a spiritual and religious forum. You don't use the bible to judge it you use "social norms ". This forum truly needs some spiritual enfluence in it. which apparently it has been lacking in.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:20 am
@Lordyaswas,
social norms

Luke 19:46
46 saying to them, "It is written, 'My house is a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves.'"
(NKJ)

Matt 21:13
13 And He said to them, "It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer,' but you have made it a 'den of thieves.'"
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Setanta

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:22 am
@Squeakybro,
Your English really sucks. One does wonder why the religious fanatics are so commonly inept and ill-educated. I guess it must go with the territory.
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:39 am
@Setanta,
lolol That goes two ways. That's what us born again Christians think about your English. Why are you so ill educated on the bible?

John 12:40
40 "He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, lest they should see with their eyes, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them."
(NKJ)

Well now I know.
0 Replies

djjd62

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 05:59 am
Do You Know Where Your Thoughts Come From

a deep dark pit of despair, otherwise known as everyday life
0 Replies

Pearlylustre

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 06:06 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
lolol Now that is funny. The way you judge a spiritual and religious forum. You don't use the bible to judge it you use "social norms ".

No I wasn't judging the forum I was judging you for being so arrogant as to suggest that Timur doesn't belong here when you've only just arrived yourself. I'm sorry I didn't spell that out clearly enough. It's that kind of arrogance and self-righteousness that turns so many people off Christianity

Quote:
This forum truly needs some spiritual enfluence in it. which apparently it has been lacking in.

Is that influence or effluence?

djjd62

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 06:07 am
@Pearlylustre,
or effluence?
0 Replies

timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:21 am
Pearlylustre wrote:

Squeaking brother wrote:
This forum truly needs some spiritual enfluence in it. which apparently it has been lacking in.

Is that influence or effluence?

I'd say it's religious flatulence.
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 09:59 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Your English really sucks. One does wonder why the religious fanatics are so commonly inept and ill-educated. I guess it must go with the territory.
Hey!
0 Replies

neologist

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:08 am
This thread is the quintessential example of how believers often provide more argument for disbelief than the most ardent athiests.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:12 am
@neologist,
Not only this one but all those by Squeaking brother...
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:31 am
@Pearlylustre,
I didn't suggest that he doesn't belong here. He needs to see some bible more than almost anyone in here. I only suggested that if he cant handle it. But he does need to be in here.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 11:59 am
@Squeakybro,
Ah! A christian liar!

Why am I not surprised?
izzythepush

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 12:39 pm
@timur,
If you're doing business with a religious son of a bitch, get it in writing. 'Cause his word ain't worth ****, not with the Good lord telling him how to **** you on the deal.

W.S. Burroughs.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:47 pm
@timur,
lol I see someone who needs a hug.
timur

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 01:55 pm
@Squeakybro,
I'd only accept hugs from decent people, not liars..
Squeakybro

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 02:49 pm
@timur,
Your so full of bitter envy. That is the only reason you could have for the mockery. Did you try to get into Christianity and the Lord dropped you. wouldn't let you in?