One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:51 am
@parados,
Okay, let me explain to you how this works.

Example A: "The object fell on me". Now you will think they mean the object actually fell on them, but that's not it. They are meaning it in the sense that someone says "my project failed on me"; they are meaning as the object fell on their watch.

Example B: "Mars is the planet of war." People will say, "no, that's just a myth". Well duh, but since when was referencing a concept that isn't true a colloquial crime? We say that it's raining like cats and dogs, or that the wind is singing a beautiful tune. Humanization, personification or anthropomorphism is truly something billions of people simply don't get.

So as you can see, what you don't get is that there is more than one context to the sentence I am writing. I said specifically "excavate the hollow shell". That could mean A. excavating the hollow shell itself, which is what you're trying to correct me on, when I mean B. excavate within the perimeters of the hollow shell - within it, inside, not it, itself.
parados

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:27 am
@One Eyed Mind,
Quote:
when I mean B. excavate within the perimeters of the hollow shell - within it, inside, not it, itself.

Which is what I told you can't occur. I can excavate your meaning from your words but I can't excavate your meaning from nothing because when there is nothing then there is nothing to dig up. You can't dig up anything when it is an empty shell because there is nothing there to dig up. Words have meaning.

Your absurd analogy has nothing to do with anthropomorphism since you didn't assign human qualities to anything.
Herald

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:34 am
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
It's more interesting when you get to know people through the subatomic faculties which drive them
     No, this is called personal space, where the keyword is 'personal'. It is highly unethical to spy the people online and offline about the way in which they are reasoning, for example. Besides that in most of the cases there is no guarantee that your interpretation of the observations, made on the grounds of your personal knowledge and understanding of the world has anything in common with the real situation.
One Eyed Mind wrote:
... rather than this social illusion the Universe creates via a series of communicative networks.
    With or without the communications the living creatures are highly organised information structures, which information cannot appear just so, out of nothing and out of nowhere. The arrangement of the carbon atoms in the graphine, for example, is very different process from the arrangement of the bases in the DNA sequence.
One Eyed Mind wrote:
... incorporating the behavioral patterns of heat and water throughout the Universe, as what drives our anger and our sadness;
     I am not sure that it is exactly 'heat and water' that drive 'our anger and our sadness', but as you say it.
One Eyed Mind wrote:
... or passion and wisdom, when you master these elements of the human mind.
      ... and how did you come to know that 'passion and wisdom' are 'elements of the human mind'. Some people may claim that all the elements here belong to the Big Bang.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:36 am
@parados,
Your response applies to A, not B.

They are important examples.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 11:39 am
@Herald,
What's 'personal'? The Universe isn't 'personal', so we're not 'personal'. There hasn't been one case where secrets were a positive aspect in human experience - it has always, and will forever be, the reason behind every single problem known to man. Wise men are open - unwise men are closed in.

Yes, and there's a difference between good information and bad information. Agreed?

It may not be "exactly", but there is certainly a design pattern between our design and the Universe's design.

Passion is the element of fire, hence why we act like the volcano in terms of action - wisdom is the element of water, hence why we act like the calm ocean in terms of action.
Herald

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 12:02 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
What's 'personal'?
     Everything that should not be revealed and made publicly available on the discretion of the majority of people.
One Eyed Mind wrote:
The Universe isn't 'personal', so we're not 'personal'.
     Before making such claims you will have to prove that 'we' (the humans, perhaps) and the Universe are one and the same thing. Honestly speaking, I don't see you proving that.
One Eyed Mind wrote:
There hasn't been one case where secrets were a positive aspect in human experience.
     The personal space and the secrets are very different things. The classified information, for example is not personal space - it is simply a tool to maintain a competitive advantage of some highly enlightened versus the mob and has nothing to do with any national security, personal security, cyber security, and any other security.
     Personal space is your personal e-mail to your colleagues when some code-breaker holders decide that they should have 'unlimited access' to the cyber space ... for security reasons.
One Eyed Mind

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 12:13 pm
@Herald,
Okay, let me help you understand this from a deeper perspective. You can be non-personal, while still having common courtesy, as to not walk around naked because "**** yeah! i'm non-personal!". Even dogs don't want you watching them do their business. So yes, there is this idea of personal space, that is true. Planets have their own space; our minds have their own space. Here's where you don't get it - people have abused personal space to run away from issues. Now society is more than just personal space - which I do respect at certain calibers and circumstances such as someone being on edge - it's that the society is now psychotically withdrawn.

Okay.
Quote:
Things to consider:

The planet body and the human body both possess an electromagnetic shield.

The shield is electromagnetic.

Electromagnetic waves are based on colors of the rainbow when in radio frequencies; white outside of radio frequencies.

The heart's electromagnetic field is many times stronger than the brain's electromagnetic shield.

Electromagnetic waves carry sound.

Sound enables communication.

Humans communicate similar to how plants communicate.

Vibrations emerge when a force interacts with space.

Vibrations create a ripple effect: )_)__)____)________)________________)

Our Solar System's planets are in a ripple formation.

The planets are in order: red, hot, and solid ~ gas, cold, and blue.

The colors of the electromagnetic waves depend on the Universe's stages of evolution: Red for Anger ~ Purple for Ascension. The primary colors were used for our human experience: Love (green), Communication (blue) and Survival (red).

Consciousnesses/Dreams are cosmically created by water.

Water reflects, dreams reflect and consciousnesses reflect.

The chemicals that bathe our spine and brain during sleep are made from 99% water; produced by amoebas.

Emotions are based on water; Feelings are based on electromagnetic waves.

The Universe behaves via water and waves.

Water is accompanied by electricity; our body's clock work is cosmically driven by water and electrical stimulation.

The neurons are cosmically influenced by the cosmic design: plant.

The lungs contain roots cosmically influenced by the cosmic design: plant roots.

It is important to start realizing at this point that this is only the pieces to the puzzle - I will now piece it all together.

Teaser:

Our lungs are based on roots; roots are based on breathing; lungs breathe.

The Heart; The Planet; The Blood; The Rust:

The heart contains veins and arteries; the vein is blue; the artery is red; veins carry back blood cells low on oxygen to the heart; arteries send out blood cells high on oxygen from the heart; blood contains iron; Mars is red; Mars contains iron; veins are blueish green; Neptune and Uranus are blueish green; the veins and the arteries interconnect within the heart; the planets on the left side of the asteroid belt and the planets on the right side of the asteroid belt interconnect within the Sun (it would be easier if I told you already that the Sun is actually the "Father Nucleus"); the asteroid belt is based on the purposes of our kidneys; asteroids are healthy when calcium does not build up; asteroids are called stone asteroids when they have calcium build up; humans experience kidney stones based on calcium build up; kidney stones are mini asteroids (technically it's a meteor); the planet Earth has demonstrated that the Universe can live for itself and destroy itself with the same forces, much like how the human body can live for itself and destroy itself with oxygen; oxygen has a relationship with blood; blood has a relationship with veins and arteries; veins and arteries are red and blueish green; our planets are red and blueish green; (Saturn & Jupiter are yellowish orange as depicted by the electromagnetic evolution of colors); the human body and the planet body can run smoothly and rust over time; rust has a relationship with blood.

The Sex; The Seed; The Space; The Universe:

The male's penis is the volcano and the star; the female's vagina is the soil and the black hole; the penis, volcano and the star draw outwards to give life; the vagina, soil and the black hole draw inwards to give life. The male lives life externally; is the physical spirit; is the the energy producer; the master of land ~ the female lives life internally; is the metaphysical spirit; is the energy receiver; the master of water.

When you say "I", you're close, it's "Information"; when you say "Us", you're close, it's "Universe":

We are not the clock work itself; we are experiencing the clock work experiencing itself; we are space (the Universe) within space (the Planet) within space (the Brain); the brain, the body and the mind are functioning on a subconscious level; "our experience" is only on a conscious level; when we enter the subconscious realm as we sleep, the subconscious has power over us; the "ego" can only survive on a conscious level; on a subconscious level the "ego" is constantly being scrutinized by the inner voice and the guilty conscience; ideas come to us; we do not come to ideas; a wise man is enlightened no differently than an average man when their wisdom comes to them; everything functions with or without our consent; when you let go of your social and personal shadow play to see the world's absolution and permanence, you may notice that the Universe is staring back at you via an eternal eye; we stare into this eye; this eye stares back at us, like our reflection in the mirror; the eye never sleeps; the eye is the blank slate of the Universe that allows itself to create/change itself and erase itself; the subconscious knows us more than our conscious knows us; the eye is commonly associated with "nihilism"; when nihilism is transcended it becomes holism; when holism is transcended you have become the juxtaposition between nihilism and holism - i.e God (we are the Universe; we are God; we are One in all; we are all in One).

My "Eye" is your "Eye"; my "Mind" is your "Mind"; my "Life" is your "Life"; my "Ending" is your "New Beginning":

The eye is shaped like this <O>; a young galaxy is shaped like this <O>; a galaxy can produce gamma rays; the human eye can produce a miniature version of gamma rays; we do not see with our "eyes"; we see with our brain and electromagnetic waves; we can "sense" someone is staring at us without "looking"; the human eye can use echo location; echo location uses gamma rays to pick up objects; our eyes contain the same faculties of the entire Universe; the human eye is the Universe's eye; objects in space are revealed in the same way echo location reveals objects by the eye of an animal or human; this experience is beyond the matrix; the Universe is feeling itself via electromagnetic waves; seeing itself via the eye of galaxies; everything that the Universe is doing can be explained through what the Universe is doing through us in its image; everything we do, say and create should not be perceived on a social or personal level - only a Universal level; everything we do, say and create is a projection of a subconscious language; the Universe is the projector and the projected. As above, so below; from form, to faculty; to, and fro ~ Things come; things go; things vacuum; things blow.

If you don't want to read it all, I urge you to think about what is in color.

So why do we need security? I know why! It's because we worry more about physical security than mental security! Just imagine if the world wasn't so fucked up and people were honest and wise, then ask yourself what the purpose of secrecy would be then.
Herald

Reply Mon 6 Oct, 2014 09:15 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:
O.K. Things to consider:
The planet body and the human body both possess an electromagnetic shield.
     Not exactly. The human body has biofield that nobody can tell for sure what it actually is.
One Eyed Mind wrote:
The shield is electromagnetic.
     Yes, the Earth has EM field, but Mars and Venus don't have any of the kind, because Mars is geologically dead and Venus is a boiling pot of lava and sulfuric acid, erupting in all directions.
One Eyed Mind wrote:
Electromagnetic waves are based on colors of the rainbow when in radio frequencies; white outside of radio frequencies.
     Words fail me. The light spectrum comprises an insignificant part of the RF spectrum (the set or sooner the continuum of all possible electromagnetic waves) - only the wave lengths within the range from 380 nm to 740 nm.
     The RF spectrum comprises the following ranges - ELF (extremely low frequencies); SLF (super-low); VF/ULF (voice frequencies-ultra low); VLF (very low); LF (low); MF (medium); HF (high); VHF (very high - the analogue TV channels); UHF (ultra-high - the digital TV channels); SHF (super-high); EHF (extremely high); FIR (far infrared); MIR (mid infrared); NIR (near infrared); NUV (near ultra-violet - incl. the visible light spectrum); EUV (extreme ultra-violet - super-light-blue in color); SX (soft X-rays - invisible); HX (hard X-rays); Gamma (rays). The limit of the long wavelength (in the lower part of the RF spectrum) is the size of the Universe, and the limit of the upper part of the RF spectrum (above the Gamma ray range) is the best possible approximation of the Planck length. Anyway.
     The perception of all the colors from the light spectrum (not the lack of them) is what we call white light - this is the light spectrum as a continuum - and the radio-frequencies outside the light spectrum are not white, they are simply invisible ... to us. We don't have perception mechanism to detect them. What is the color of your stereo-sound - why don't you switch on the the stereo to check up?
RE: 'Electromagnetic waves carry sound'
     It is not necessarily audio - they may carry video, they may carry telemetrics (data from measurements), they may carry everything that can be encoded by AM and FM or whatever it might be there - quantum modulation, or something.
RE: 'Sound enables communication'
     Yes, we use the sound for communication purposes, but it is not necessarily to be sound - it may be face expression, Morse code transmitted by light signals - the Dolphins and the Bats for example use ultrasound - the next range in the RF spectrum.
RE: 'Humans communicate similar to how plants communicate.'
     No. I can't even comment this.
RE: 'Vibrations emerge when a force interacts with space.Vibrations create a ripple effect:
)_)__)____)________)________________)
     The ripple effect is super-special case of vibrations. If you want to learn something, read the definition of vibration at first, and then take a look through the examples ... just before start slopping nonsense ... with ripple effect.
     You will need only to restructure your knowledge and to reconsider your understanding of the world ... from the very beginning.
0 Replies