Did Kim Jong Un feed his uncle to dogs

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 05:42 am
This was on the BBC website today. Should we be worried or relieved, as it looks like the original source is China?

Quote:
It sounds like something out of a Quentin Tarantino movie. Rumours are flying that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un ordered his uncle, Jang Song Thaek, and five aides executed by being stripped naked and placed in a cage with 120 attack dogs.

This is all according to Singapore's Straits Times, which quotes a 12 December story in the Chinese government-controlled paper Wen Wei Po.

"The horrifying report vividly depicted the brutality of the young North Korean leader," Ching Cheong writes in the Times. "The fact that it appeared in a Beijing-controlled newspaper showed that China no longer cares about its relations with the Kim regime."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-echochambers-25597324
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 4,364 • Replies: 4
No top replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 12 Jun, 2014 01:27 pm
Laughing OMG! Laughing

This looks outrageously funny! Laughing
0 Replies

marcela

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 04:32 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't know but is very hard to believe anything BBC has to say.
izzythepush

Reply Fri 28 Jul, 2017 11:56 pm
@marcela,
The BBC is trusted throughout the World, only a moron would think otherwise.
0 Replies

cameronleon

Reply Sat 19 Aug, 2017 08:43 pm
It reminds me the news I read from a newspaper of the 60s where it said that China found the way to controll antimatter and was capable to send thousands of troops to another country which will suddenly appear in foreign lands...

0 Replies